Task Three: Q&A

Q: If someone died in your previous entry, can you kill them again in this one?

A: Yes, you may. Only if they're in the same biome as you though.

Q: If we got the reward for the biome-switch, can we switch at the end of our entry, or would all of Task 3 have to be in the new biome?

A: Personally, I would prefer if you stayed in your biome until the end, but it's up to you.

Q: Do we get ballots this turn? And how many of us will be put up to vote and eliminated?

A: Yes, you get one ballot this turn unless you are sponsored by a Gamemaker. Eight of you will be put up for ballots, and six of you will be eliminated.

Q: Would the Tributes know the names of the mutts, or should they just describe how they look?

A: It is up to you whether the tributes know the names of them or not. I think a lot of it would depend on your character's educational background and general interest in the subject.

Q: In the desert, is there more than one rhino mutt? Or just one?

A: That is completely up to you.

Q: Can we ballot someone that we kill?

A: No, your ballots and in-entry deaths must be different from each other. If they aren't I won't count them.

Q: Are we allowed to include POVs from outside the arena?

A: I would prefer if you kept the main focus on your tribute. I would personally frown upon it, but it's up to you.