Chapter 158

Monoma Neito has no idea how lucky he is that it's been just over a week since Izuku found out about him sleeping with Hitoshi. Despite his promise to not outright kill him when next he saw him... Izuku would be lying if he said that he hadn't been tempted to gate over to the B dorms and do just that.

Monoma's luck was about to run out however as this is the first Tuesday since All Might has come back, where he deigned it important enough to actually teach his own class. Izuku had spent the night before and most of the day via text messages promising Hitoshi he just wants to talk to Monoma. He intends to keep his word but it's rare that both classes in the Hero division have a joint lesson.

The extra eyeballs should be enough to dissuade him from giving in to baser impulses. He really only wants one thing from the blonde weasel of Class B and he intends to get it. Izuku was so focused on it that he didn't even waste brain space for realizing All Might is going to be in charge of a class he was in.

Class A had reached Mock City C first so they stood around waiting, for both Class B and their 'teacher', if he could be labeled as such... Unsurprisingly Class B had arrived before All Might and they had barely stepped foot inside the mock city and Izuku was walking up to them. His own class bar, of course his boyfriend looked confused at his brisk pace to reach the others.

Katsuki just sighed having heard all manner of variations of a prepared speech Izuku had ready, it was either that or several rants and creative ways Izuku wanted to torture Monoma. He's been forced to hear it all and was no doubt just ready for it to be over already.

Izuku reached Class B and Monoma was opening his mouth to no doubt give some snarky remarks concerning Class A, but Izuku held up a finger in front of him. "Shut up Monoma, I'm not in the mood for your shit today. You're coming with me and we are going to have a conversation, got it?"

Hitoshi who was part of Class B looked annoyed at his brother even speaking up. "Izuku you promised."

"I just want to talk to him, Hito-nii. I'm doing this here and now so I'm not tempted to wring his weaselly neck later on."

"Weaselly?" Monoma asked shocked quietly to himself but silently followed Izuku as he led him away from either class anyways. Izuku made sure they were still in full view of both.

Izuku blew out a breath of pent up frustration, trying to start off with a level head. "First things first... Do you consider Hitoshi an actual friend or not?"

Monoma had other ideas and was once again seeing a perfect opportunity to further his feud with his rival class. "What? I know he lives with you Class A hooligans but he's part of Class B, you know"

Izuku pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed heavily "Monoma I swear... I'm actually really trying here. Just answer the question, I don't give a shit about your weird competition with Class A."

Mononma's whole expression changed and his eyes flicked towards his class and mainly Hitoshi. "Fine... yes, I consider him a friend. What is this about?"

Izuku was both relieved and concerned to hear that. Relieved because Hitoshi didn't just make something up to cover for someone else, but concerned because Monoma might be one of those people whose definition of friendship is twisted. "I'm getting there. You consider my brother your friend, so I'm assuming you know that he's asexual yes?"

"w-What?" Shock was all over Monoma's face, though Izuku wasn't sure if it was because he didn't know or if the question itself disturbed him.

Izuku squeezed his own biceps with his hands as he stood there with folded arms. "Did he never say anything or did you just not care?"