Chapter 59

Izuku spun around already nervous for asking Nezu something his father has forbidden, now it turns out he had heard him asking it. He understood why his father didn't want him pushing his quirk to the extreme to see how far he can go. After all it's only been a week since he hurt Hawks by loosing control of the very same quirk.

Izuku avoided his father's eyes by looking at the floor and shuffling dirt about with his feet not entirely sure how he was going to get out of this. "O-okay s-so uhm, I uh asked if I could use some of the buildings here" He wished he also had control of his stutter sometimes, hoping his father wouldn't pry further and just accept this answer.

Aizawa looked his son up and down not buying this story he switched to exploiting his weak spot. His gaze shifted to his other son. "Hitoshi?"

Hitoshi's eyes widened not expecting to be drawn into this. "Dad?"

Keeping his eyes locked with his son he pressed the question "Is this true then? Is that all your brother asked then?"

Before he could answer again however their father's not so hidden agenda had worked when Izuku stepped in front of Hitoshi. "That's mean dad, fine you win. I asked Nezu if I can try lifting a few buildings."

Izuku saw the expected frown form on his father's face and braced for the lecture he was sure to receive.

Aizawa sighed heavily "Naturally you know why i am not thrilled by this news right kitten?"

"yes" Izuku mumbled

"I'm sorry I cant hear you. . ."

"Yes dad" Izuku replied audibly this time.

"So then i take it you are either ready to talk about who Jared is to me or Hound dog. Or have you decided to attend the anger management classes i found for you?" Aizawa raised his eyebrow waiting for an answer.

Izuku just shook his head no.

"Well then I'm sorry kitten but there's no way I'm going to allow you to push yourself if you can slip back into a blind rage like last time. I'm not trying to make you feel bad kitten, but if I wasn't there Hawks could very well be dead. I'm just trying to protect you kitten."

Izuku was annoyed but understood his father's points and that annoyed him further. How dare he have valid and perfectly reasonable arguments. The more he wants to push Jared aside and just move on the more he keeps popping up in his life. He vowed to never tell anyone once he left the centre. Mr.Takada never brought it up if he knew so Izuku assumed he didn't. He knows for sure nobody told his father about it. Hence his asking about Jared and why he would push Izuku to such acts the day Hawks was injured. 

How could he tell anyone about it? He cant go back to everyone staring at him again. He had just gotten used to not having people stare like he's a freak for not having a quirk. Now he has to tell about what happened with HIM?! The stares would be so much worse. Not to mention that despite what his father said who would want a son like that? 

Pathetic little whore that let it happen. Even enjoyed it during. . . Nope nobody wants that. He has not even told Hitoshi who knows practically everything else about him. Izuku has vowed that would never change either. Frustrated and annoyed with himself and partially with his father he spun back to face Nezu.

"Sorry for the trouble sir." With that he looked at Hitoshi and winked devilishly, then he sped into the sky kicking up dust as he took off. "Sorry dad, see you at home . . ." Then he flew away at a high speed.

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. Dusting himself off he turned to Hawks. "Can you please go see that he doesn't do something stupid?"

Baring teeth in a sly grin he just said "Sure thing." 

Flapping his wings he covered Aizawa in dust again and went after Izuku to avoid the angry glare from a dust covered Eraserhead. Hawks spent around half an hour searching for Izuku and just about to give up when he spotted him on top of a cherry blossom tree in some park he's somehow never noticed. He flew closer and noticed him crying softly. 

He didn't want to intrude, he knew something had happened to the kid at some point given his recently healed broken arm. What though? How could he help? He became a hero to help kids who need it because nobody ever came to save him. Then it struck him, share some of his past with the kid. Edit out the really bad parts and start a dialogue with him. Maybe he will open up?

Hawks sent out a feather to dry a tear on Izuku's cheek to let him know he was there. When he felt it he looked around confused and then he looked up and saw him. He came floating over.

"So little feather can we go talk?"

Sullen and mumbling Izuku replied "Sure I guess. . ."

Hawks clapped his hands together. "Awesome, let's fly and talk though. Helps clear my head. I have some things I need to tell you."

Izuku was confused by this, he thought his father had sent Hawks to pry the truth out of him. Now Hawks has something to tell him?