Chapter 72

Izuku came closer and repeated his question. "Is it true Kacchan?" He ignored everyone else staring between them. All he cared about is whether or not Bakugo had indeed put a stop to the tyranny of Hannah.

Aizawa-sensei motioned for everyone to go about their own business. "If you need medical attention report to recovery girl otherwise check in with Hound dog or go about your day." He turned to Bakugo and his son. "This isn't a conversation to have out in the open. Choose one of either of your rooms or you're free to use the classroom. Class is obviously cancelled for today." He gave Izuku's shoulder a squeeze and left the two of them alone to talk. Bakugo walked off. Izuku half expected him to keep walking and ignore him but after a few steps he turned around and asked "you coming or what?"

Izuku wiped his face of tears but the look of surprise wasn't quite so easy to wipe away. He followed him to what he expected to be outside the dorm and a classroom. However Bakugo was heading for his room. Izuku didn't expect he'd ever step foot in there after the last time. When they reached the door Bakugo held it open and then waited for Izuku to enter. When they were both inside he closed and locked the door. Izuku had to admit he was  a bit nervous to be in a locked room with Bakugo. Even without their complicated past this is someone who he slapped twice yesterday. Izuku swallowed trying to suppress his nerves.

"Izu-"

"Kacchan-"

They had both spoken at the same time. They shared a look and both of them smiled at the situation. Izuku sat down on the bed making the familiar smell of near burnt caramel in the air even stronger there. Bakugo took the chance and pulled his desk chair to face Izuku and sat down. It was clear he was struggling to start any kind of sentence.

Much as Izuku was happy Hannah was no longer in their lives he still needed to understand. He didn't think he could ever fully relax around Bakugo if he didn't understand why he did the things he did. There was a time where he thought there's nothing Bakugo couldn't do perfectly, over the years however he's come to realize that Bakugo has real trouble with expressing his emotions. His true ones that is, he's quick to throw up a façade of anger and annoyance much to his own detriment. 

"Just start at the beginning Kacchan."

Bakugo sighed heavily. "I was on my way that day. . ." He was looking down at the floor unable to face Izuku he carried on. "As I left my house there she was with her father. I don't scare easily, you know this but even I knew this guy was seriously bad. She said her dad's organization wanted to recruit you. They apparently have a drug that gives you a quirk. They showed me your test results and showed me you'll never get a quirk."

Bakugo shook his head at every word, like he disagreed with what he was saying. "Obviously now I know they were lying. The plan was simple. Make you want to get to a place where you'd accept help from even them. Somehow she knew about your original plan."

Bakugo held his head in his hands "At first I was against it but they made it pretty clear I either do what they said or they hurt you or my family. Not that I expect you to remember, but my old hag had to go in for surgery at one point in middle school? Yeah that was because I defied Hannah once and wouldn't start hitting you myself. You know I'm obviously weak and gave in, I see how you flinch when I'm around and move at all..." Bakugo wiped his own tears now.

His face changed to one of disgust. "At some point I had convinced myself that I actually like her, after all she was out to help my best friend. Somewhere along the way I lost myself and became whatever she wanted of me."

He looked up at Izuku barely any light behind his eyes. "I have no excuse Izu... I just hope you don't hate me entirely"

Izuku stood up and grabbed his hands and pulled him towards the bed. He sat Bakugo down on the bed and pushed him down. Bakugo was now on his back and Izuku climbed on top of him and lay himself on Bakugo. His head resting next to Bakugo's he turned and whispered in his ear. "I've never hated you Kacchan. I have always cared about you." Izuku gulped putting his cheek on Bakugo's "I've been in love with you since I can remember. Only love can hurt this much Kacchan."

Izuku moved his head so they were making eye contact. Bakugo held Izuku's face in his hands rubbing circles on his cheek. "You mean it? I've always had a crush on you too Izu..." Izuku nodded smiling widely.

Bakugo took the opportunity even if the nerves were getting the best of him at the moment. "Hey Izu. . .?"

"Hmm?" Izuku hummed in response studying every inch of the blonde's face. It's been years since they've been this close without violence being the reason. Though they've never been exactly this close... something Izuku didn't even think about till right that second. He blushed furiously as he was becoming increasingly aware of where he was and what parts of his body were where. Embarrassing as it may have been he didn't want to move. He's even had several dreams like this, a fact that made him blush an even deeper shade of red. When Bakugo spoke again Izuku was snapped back to reality with a confusing speed.

"C-can i-I uh... Can I k-kiss you?"

What's this? Bakugo stuttering? Since when does he stutter... it wasn't like him at all. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! Did he just ask to kiss? Before he even had time to process he was already nodding yes.

Bakugo pulled him in closer and their lips touched. Just like his aroma his lips sent a sensation of sweetness through Izuku. He broke the kiss loosening his grip on Izuku, not wanting it to seem like he didn't have a choice. The gesture didn't go unnoticed by Izuku, he smiled at Bakugo and returned with his own kiss. Growing bolder it was a true kiss this time making Bakugo growl in excitement and letting his hands start to explore Izuku's body.

He slipped his hand under Izuku's shirt exploring his sides. Suddenly he flipped their positions with Izuku underneath him, he took off his shirt making the other blush. Despite his intense blush Izuku placed his hands on Bakugo's well defined chest muscles and traced a finger down to his abs. He couldn't deny he was turned on.

Bakugo was biting his lip as Izuku was exploring his body. He leaned in and kissed him again and was pleasantly surprised to find Izuku's tongue being the one wanting to explore the other's mouth. The kissing deepened with hands exploring the other's body and it reached a point where they could no longer ignore the bulges in either of their pants.

Bakugo pulled himself away from the kissing and caught his breath locking eyes with Izuku "we don't have to go further if you don't want to. . ."

Izuku's mind raced and he tried his best to fight the hormones rushing through his system in order to make a clear decision. He sat up and kissed him softly.

"I always wanted you to be my first Kacchan. I trust you to not hurt me"