Chapter 129

Hound dog scheduled his extra session with Izuku and then the joint one with Kacchan before leaving. No doubt sensing the impending talking to Aizawa was about to give Izuku. Izuku himself wished he could slip out of the office with the man to avoid it. His dad has always been fair and he wasn't worried like he would have been in his younger years. There was just something about being in the principal's office and knowing technically you are in some sort of trouble.

His dad gave him the usual lecture about not resorting to his quirks to solve everything. To continue working on controlling his anger. Then came the questions, most of them he could answer like where did he send the Bakugo couple? Their front yard. Naturally he had wanted to dump them in the ocean miles away from land but ultimately decided against that. Not that he could bring that up as a point to prove he controlled himself. He would just hear how people without anger problems didn't think of the first solution being torture or death.

Just as the lecture and questions stopped and they were about to leave Nezu spoke up for the first time since he had all but threatened the Bakugo's. He held a cup of tea like always and with his usual overly cheerful smile back on his face he asked "Izuku I'm curious about which quirks you used to take total control of everyone besides me and Katsuki. Care to enlighten me?"

Izuku turned back around, curious how the chimera had known it was more than one quirk. He decided to indulge the nosy rodent, after all over the last while his love for understanding quirks had started to return in earnest. Feeling giddy at the prospect and with a wide smile he answered "Actually sir, it was more than that."

Nezu's ears perked up at that. "Oh?"

Izuku nodded vigorously "It was the first time I've used more than two at the same time also."

"Which ones was it then? I believe Mosaic lets you replicate quirks you have a deep understanding of?" A glint in those beady black eyes made Izuku wonder if he used to look like that when he got excited about quirks. No wonder some called him creepy for it. He brushed that aside, only too glad to be talking to someone who could appreciate the complexity of it all.

He was about to open his mouth and correct Nezu about his understanding of Mosaic but then he remembered the only reason he learned more about his own quirk was because of his biological father. The father that wants him to join him in destroying society. A villain and he is currently talking to the principal of a hero school...

No, better not to correct him. Izuku currently has no intention in helping his father destroy society but he still felt unwilling to outright cut him off forever. Izuku felt guilty for being unable to do what he basically just made Kacchan go through. His mind was spiraling and like many times before he was reminded why he's in love and been in love with Kacchan for forever now. He gently pulled Izuku slightly closer to him and squeezed his side. "Breathe, nerd" he said to him soft enough that others would have to strain to hear it.

Izuku smiled and focused back on Nezu who was patiently waiting and nodded saying "Yes sir. I used my telekinesis, Izumi's sound manipulation, dad's quirk erasure and Uraraka's gravity manipulation."

"Well my versions of it" he added as Nezu was busy thinking.

Nezu set down his tea cup as he said "Fascinating, Uraraka's quirk requires five point activation, how did you get around that?"

Izuku was eager to talk about how he managed to combine aspects of the quirks. Paranoia whispered in his ear to not trust the chimera with a secret like that. It certainly didn't help that his nose chose that precise moment to spring a blood leak. "Oof, sorry sir" Izuku said as a few drops fell on the white rug he was standing on.

"I knew it!" came his dad's stern voice. "The doctors specifically told you not to use more than two at a time kitten." Izuku avoided his gaze, he honestly thought they were full of shit until now. They got it wrong on how he gained new quirks to replicate so they could've been wrong about that too right?