Chapter 94

Izuku was laying in Bakugo's arms having still not slept but this time not from worry or sorrow. He didn't want to miss a second being this close to him having thought they'd never be like this again. He did feel slightly guilty about the bitemark he left on his neck. Though only slightly. If a bit of discomfort is his punishment for being an idiot then the sting of guilt lessens.

Bakugo seemed to be lamenting the very same thing absent-mindedly holding it. Though the words he spoke shook Izuku. "I'm going to tell the class I'm Bisexual" 

He turned his head to face Izuku now. "More importantly I'm telling them we are together." Izuku felt unsure about this development. Sure he'd be thrilled to be snuggle and hold hands out in the open or to even kiss Bakugo without worry. At what cost though? Would he feel like Izuku had pushed him out of the closet?

Izuku looked up at the ceiling not wanting to show how happy that would make him "That's a nice idea Bakugo but don't come out just because of me. I'm fine with you being in the closet till you're ready. Just don't go letting other confused idiots kiss you and I'm happy."

Bakugo made him look at him "That's why I'm doing it though Izu."

"What do you mean?" Confusion on his face evident.

Bakugo sighed. "I don't want to end up like him, so repressed and full of hate for a part of me that I lash out in destructive ways trying to figure myself out."

Izuku considered what he said as he was far too angry to even think about Kirishima's motives. While he had every right to be angry with what he did or how he went about it Izuku knows there's not a malicious bone in the confused redhead's body. . . 

"Damn it all to hell and back." He cursed to himself for being so caring...

This confused Bakugo who naturally wasn't privy to the conclusion Izuku had had in his head. "excuse me?"

Izuku waved him off. "Not you. Shitty hair." Even if he was considering trying to see his point of view he didn't feel generous enough to use his real name yet.

The look Bakugo was giving him led him to explain. "It's like you said. He's a repressed self hating idiot who lashed out in a destructive way hoping everyone would hate him for being gay." 

Horror ran down Izuku's spine. He bolted out of bed and dressed in world record breaking time. He looked at Bakugo like he was slow. "Get up already!"

"Where are we going?!" Bakugo asked getting up to get dressed now too.

"We are going to rescue the idiot from himself. I'm faster than you I'm heading to his room, you rally the troops." Izuku said as he swung the door open running to Kirishima's room.

In no time at all Izuku was stepping over the pieces of Kirishima's broken door. He checked his room calling out to him "Kirishima!?" 

He was nowhere to be seen but Izuku did spot his name as he was searching. It was a note and this renewed the horrible chill down his spine.

Izuku

I'm sorry for ruining things. It's what I'm good at, about the only thing really. I figured out that it isn't that I'm homophobic, I just hate myself. I cant stand myself and this is just another part of me to hate and be disgusted by.

Hopefully by the time anyone finds this I'll be long gone. Let me be clear though I'm not blaming you for this. It's been a long time coming. In fact if it wasn't for you finding me at the carnival that probably would've been my last night.

Dad

I'm sorry mom is gone. You're probably right it is my fault. I hope you meet someone so you can have love in your life again. Maybe have a little sister for me so you can have a kid who deserves your love and not some faggot.

Post Vitamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें