Chapter 71 Hongdou

Start from the beginning

  Yu Huanchen said, "I don't know what changes will happen before the wedding. You go home with your brother first. "

  Yu Lingxi

  gathered her brother's loose robe and did not move.

  Yu Huanchen turned around and called: "Sui Sui?

  "I don't want to go back. " "

  Yu Lingxi took a deep breath, raised her head and said, "I want to stay with Ning Yin.

  "Won't you go back every year? " "

  Yu Huanchen was a little surprised, then lowered his gaze, "Prince Jing threatened you and asked you to stay as a hostage?

  "I said, I want to stay. " "

  Yu Lingxi exhaled a white breath, lowered her eyes and said softly, "Last time, I had no choice; this time, I don't want to...

  abandon him again. "

  Although the court is in turmoil now, at least Ning Yin is no longer the Wei Qi who has to bear the humiliation and hang on by a thread.

  Yu Huanchen is still worried.

  There are constant chaos in the court, and Ning Yin is too sharp. How can he trust his sister alone? Stay here?

  "No..."

  Teach you how to set up the reading page, come and take a look!

  "I want to take a gamble, brother. "

  Yu Lingxi's eyes were firm and her mind was clear as she said, "If there is no final result on the wedding day, then it's time for me to accept my fate.

  "It's only been four days since the wedding. How can you come in time? " "

  Yu Huanchen said seriously, "You are gambling with your own life, Suisui.

  "But if I don't choose him, I will regret it for the rest of my life. " "

  Seeing that Yu Huanchen refused to let go, Yu Lingxi pursed her lips and smiled.

  "Tell brother a secret. With clear light in her eyes, she

  took a step forward and said, "You think we are the only ones worried about the marriage, and Ning Yin is not in a hurry?" "

  That person, when she mentioned her marriage to the Xue family, she would gnash her teeth and complain.

  So Yu Lingxi wanted to take a gamble on her position in Ning Yin's heart.

  Yu Huanchen didn't speak, and there was a slight struggle in his eyes. Yu Lingxi

  gently pulled Yu Huanchen's sleeve and coaxed: "I'll take my brother out of the house, okay?" "

  Yu Huanchen looked at his sister for a long time, and finally let out a long sigh.

  With a bright and transparent smile, Yu Lingxi personally sent his brother to the door of the house.

  "No, it's still too risky! "

  Yu Huanchen went out of the house and turned back. He grabbed his sister's wrist and said, "Brother, don't worry! "

  As soon as he touched Yu Lingxi's wrist, he heard a sound of piercing the air. The

  reaction ability honed over many years on the battlefield made Yu Huanchen let go immediately, and then an arrow flew past his wrist guard and nailed it. Among the frozen floor tiles behind him.

  The floor tiles instantly cracked with spiderweb-like lines, and the force was so strong that it penetrated two inches into the ground, and the arrow tail was still buzzing.

  Yu Huanchen glanced at the scratched sleeves, and his face darkened. If he hadn't reacted just now Quickly retracting his hand, the arrow pierced more than just his sleeve.

  "Suisui, brother, I hope you think clearly. "

  Yu Huanchen pointed to the feather arrow on the ground, "You want to stay with such a dangerous person? "

  Yu Lingxi knew that a quarter of an hour was up.

  "He is just afraid that you will take me away, just like last time. "

  Yu Lingxi pressed her lips, took off Yu Huanchen's robe and handed it back, "I will write home every day to report that I am safe. How about pampering Sui Sui once more? "

  Yu Huanchen's mood was extremely complicated. He took the robe and walked out for a few steps, then stopped.

  He looked back at his sister Xu again.

  It took a long time until she smiled and waved, then stepped heavily down the stone steps and got on her horse.

  Snow chunks fell from the eaves with a soft clack.

  After her brother left, Yu Lingxi lowered her eyes and looked at the arrows nailed in the cracks of the bricks, and sighed softly.

  She

  used her hands together to pull out the feather arrow, weighed it in her hands, and then turned around and went to the bedroom.

  Now, it's time to settle the score with the little madman behind closed doors.

  There was no attendant in the dormitory. Ning Yin sat barefoot on the couch, still maintaining the same posture as when she left, playing with a black jade carving in her hand, wondering what she was thinking.

  Yu Lingxi rarely saw him look so calm.

  Seeing Yu Lingxi enter the door with a calm expression, he was obviously startled, and then he smiled very slowly.

  "You're back."

  He straightened up as if nothing had happened and locked the jade carving back into the secret compartment at the head of the couch. "Two breaths late."

  "What's going on?"

  Yu Lingxi frowned and angrily threw away the feather. The arrow hit the table in front of him.

  "This."

  Ning Yin picked up the feathered arrow, flicked the cold tip of the arrow with his finger, and made a "ding" sound, "I have always held grudges, so I told Li Jiu that if Yu Huanchen dares to take you away, I will be dead He has one hand."

  Seeing Yu Lingxi's With angry eyes, he said indifferently, "It's just a useless hand, and I didn't kill him."

  "That's my brother."

  Yu Lingxi stood opposite him with a serious expression. Su said, "If you want to hurt him, it's better to hurt me."

  "How can I bear to hurt Lingxi?"

  Ning Yin laughed and said slowly, "Lingxi will never make a mistake. The faults are all others."

  "Then I'm really sorry. I didn't go with my brother, and His Highness's plan came to nothing."

  Yu Lingxi folded her arms and lowered her face to sit next to him, "Your Highness is now supporting the clouds. Since you are willing to put down your identity and become my concubine, why should I Want to go?"

  teaches you how to set up a reading page, come and take a look!

  Ning Yin raised his eyes, studied her expression for a while, and asked, "What did you say?"

  "I said, I want to live here!"

  Yu Lingxi said clearly every word, "Even if I have the emperor's blessing to marry me Even if there is no one in the sedan chair and the wedding banquet is in chaos four days later, it has nothing to do with me! Anyway, it was His Highness King Jing who kept me, because His Highness couldn't bear to leave me..."

  "Presumptuous." Ning Yin narrowed his eyes.

  "Isn't it true? My brother was angry with me and left. My parents will no longer care about me. I have no family."

  Yu Lingxi became more and more emotional as she spoke. She couldn't help but feel sore at the root of her nose. She turned away and said, "Your Highness, if No matter what, the worst we can do is die together in four days."

  Ning Yin didn't answer for a long time.

  His Royal Highness Prince Jing, who had always been sarcastic and eloquent, became extremely obedient at this time. His cold eyes were fixedly looking at Yu Lingxi, filled with unknown dark colors.

  For a moment, the darkness subsided and formed a bottomless pool.

  "Lingxi lied to me again."

  He seemed to be telling himself. He glanced at the messy sachet hanging on his waist and sneered slowly, "After all, even the sachet made by myself is just to pay homage to Yu family delivers news."

  Yu Lingxi looked at him in disbelief.

  Sometimes, she really wanted to open Ning Yin's head and see what twists and turns were inside.

  She simply reached out and pulled off the sachet.

  There was a soft click, and the look in Ning Yin's eyes.

 Smile briefly.

  He grabbed her wrist, pulled her closer, looked into her eyes and said warmly: "Come back before I'm angry. Be good." "

  Since you know my intentions, why are you still willing to wear this thing?"

  Yu Lingxi couldn't bear it. She asked, "You are so smart, why haven't you ever thought of opening the sachet and taking a look?"

  She was so angry that she threw the sachet back to Ning Yin, then turned and sat at the end of the bed, turning her back to him.

  Ning Yin was

  suspicious and pinched the dark green pot-shaped sachet.

  There is definitely something wrong with the feel.

  After getting this thing yesterday, he was busy with official duties. He only took it off when he was tired and smelled the fragrance.

  It's like drinking poison to quench thirst, with an almost masochistic sobriety and a depraved indulgence, without doubting the filling inside.

  Ning Yin hesitated for a moment, then finally pulled away the string that tightened the sachet and poured out the spices and cotton inside.

  In addition to common spices such as mint and cloves, there are also two fingertip-sized acacia red beans.

  The red beans are engraved with words, one is engraved with "year" and the other is engraved with "seven".

  Ning Yin suddenly became quiet, lowered his eyelids, and stroked the two acacia beans with poor handwriting back and forth with his fingertips.

  After shaking the sachet again, another folded piece of paper fell out, with two sentences written on it in elegant small regular script.

  [Twins are lucky, they will not regret seeing you]

  "Twins are lucky, they will not regret seeing you."

  Ning Yin recited it silently in her heart, then laughed lowly, pretending to be calm and said, "Everyone lives a lifetime, but why did Lingxi write it?" "Twins'?"

  Yu Lingxi turned her head and said in a loud voice, "Because a lifetime is not enough for you to become a monster!"

  The red beans in the sachet are a token of love used by women in the capital, which means that they will never forget each other for life after life. It took her most of the night to make this thing. Ning Yin, a lunatic, didn't realize it at all. No wonder he was so angry early in the morning.

  A bright and gentle girl, even

  sulking alone... is a painting that is pleasing to the eye.

  Ning Yin stared at the paper in his hand for a moment, then suddenly laughed out loud. The more he laughed, the more wildly he laughed, until his shoulders trembled with laughter, and even the ends of his eyes turned red from laughter.

  Yu Lingxi had never seen Ning Yin smile so freely, and couldn't help frowning at him.

  Ning Yin pulled her shoulder, and Yu Lingxi remembered that she was still angry, so she turned away.

  When Ning Yin touched him again, she broke away again, a rare moment of strength.

  So Ning Yin took her whole body into his arms, then tightened his arms, put his chin on the top of her hair, and stroked it gently.

  He never said a word, he would never say "I'm sorry."

  This is how he apologizes.

  "You're done."

  Yu Lingxi suffocated in his arms, tolerant and coquettish, "I'm relying on you, little madman."

  Ning Yin hugged her tighter, as if he wanted to melt her into his flesh and blood and hide her in his heart. .

  "Okay."

  He smiled softly and crazily, biting the tip of her ear, "Go to hell with the madman."