Chapter 70: Knee Pillow

Beginne am Anfang

    The outside room is connected to the hot spring pool. It has floor heating and is covered with soft blankets.  

  Because of this, even if the door is wide open, you won't feel the cold.

  The maid brought tea cups and snacks, and Yu Lingxi leaned on the soft couch, facing

  the carved moon gate, drinking tea and waiting, while admiring the courtyard. snow scene in.

  When Ning Yin came out from bathing and changing clothes, she saw this scene.

  The outside is as warm as spring. A beautiful girl in plain clothes is leaning on the soft couch, holding a cup of tea in her hand. Her long, soft hair flows down her waistline while sitting on the couch. There was an ink-colored puddle on the top of the body. You didn't even need to speak, but you already had all the glory.

  Ning Yin fastened her belt and walked over, stretching out her fingers to twist her cold hair.

  Yu Lingxi turned around and raised the corner of her mouth. "Have you washed it?"

  Ning Yin sat down in the empty seat next to her.

  So she made a cup of tea with a smile, pushed it over and coaxed, "It's such a cold day, and it's easy to catch cold when the wind blows on your wet hair. Can I wipe it for Your Highness?"

  Yu Lingxi had no doubt that his next sentence would definitely be a strange way of intimidating her, and then he would condescendingly admire her frightened look.

    His voice was low and deep, with a hint of half-heartedness. Half-true dissatisfaction.

    "I have never seen a 'gift' that left the master in the bath and ran out to have fun.", with half-wet hair disheveled, making her face even more handsome and thin, a bit morbid and flamboyant in her previous life. 

  Yu Lingxi took a soft cloth, dried his damp hair, and combed it neatly.

    Ning Yin's hair felt very good, and even the roots were extremely black. It was such a pleasure to have it wrapped around her fingers. Yu Lingxi couldn't help but comb it for a while until it was completely dry. Reluctantly, let go.

    Ning Yin watched her tinkering, then took a three-inch-long, short blade and threw it in her hand. 

  The short blade was very sharp at first glance, and it was thin and glowing with cold light.   Yu Lingxi tensed up subconsciously and asked, "What?"

    Ning Yin raised his eyelids and pointed at his chin.

    Only then did Yu Lingxi realize that he had been busy all day and night, and a very light green stubble had appeared on his lower jaw.

    This person is really becoming more and more difficult. Not only does he undress and warm the bed, but he also has to do small things like combing his hair and shaving. Are the other servants in the palace not paying attention? 

            Though she complained in her heart, Yu Lingxi still picked up the short blade in good temper and moved closer. 

  It's too close and there's no way to start.

    "How to do it?" she asked sincerely.

    I have never done such intimate and trivial things for him in my previous life.

    Ning Yin made a "tsk" sound and pointed to the white jade box prepared on the tray beside him. "Apply some lubricating ointment before you start, so you won't get hurt easily."

             How does this step compare to...

    It's because this mansion is too similar to her previous life, and the scenery always reminds her of some charming things that she shouldn't think of.