Chapter 67: Warm Couch

Start from the beginning

  When a person is knocked unconscious, it can be seen that he is impatient and a novice who cannot stand up to the stage, and he is not interested in money. "

  Yu Huanchen understood clearly, "To dare to sneak into the general's mansion and rob people is definitely not an ordinary bandit. And to take advantage of the Yu family being trapped in the palace to attack, it means that the other party knows what was discovered in the palace..."

  Yu Xinyi's eyes widened: "Is it someone from the palace? "...

  Could it be that the prince's lackey kidnapped his sister in exchange for a life-saving bargaining chip when the incident was revealed?

  Yu Yuan did not bother to take a sip of hot tea; he clenched his fists and said quietly, "Go and check immediately to see who among the chaos today took advantage of the chaos and escaped from the palace!" "

  Yu Xinyi was injured and wanted to follow him out, but Yu Huanchen stopped him and said: "Take care of your family and block the news. Especially since the Xue family has been in frequent contact these past few days, they must not let them hear about it, so as not to make a big fuss out of it. "

  Yu Xinyi reluctantly gave up.

  ...

  The wind and snow swept across the trees, blowing down the trees full of ice and frost.

  In the Seventh Prince's Mansion, the heavy snow suddenly covered the ground with blood.

  Yu Lingxi was covered under a thick black cloak, holding up a clean face. In the small world, the nose is filled with the light woody fragrance of Ning Yin.

  The wind and snow mixed with incense cover up the strong smell of blood in the courtyard.

  "Tear out Wang Lingqing's brain and liver and feed them to the dogs. "When Ning Yin spoke, there was a slight vibration in his chest.

  For some reason, Yu Lingxi felt that his tone was not as casual and playful as in the previous life but had a coldness that was not easily noticeable. Violent.

  He was angry with Wang Lingqing; why?

  Before he could figure out where Ning Yin's subtle emotional change came from, he saw The cloak that covered the blood stains was loosened and hung down, and the light poured in again.

  Black eyes.

  Then she blinked her eyelashes and gave him a smile that seemed like a reunion after a long absence.

  In such a situation, she actually still had thoughts. Laugh.

  Ning Yin's brows moved slightly, and he subconsciously grabbed her wrist.

  Catching the bruises caused by the thick rope, Yu Lingxi Ning Yin pursed her lips and frowned slightly.

  Ning Yin suddenly let go of her hand, looked at her red and swollen wrist for a while, and then picked up the collar of her wedding dress and stepped across it. In the courtyard, he turned around the corridor and was carried to a sleeping room like a chicken.

  Then he kicked the door open mercilessly.

  A dazzling, warm light hit his face. Come here.

  The layout of this dormitory is very familiar. It seems to be quite similar to the palace dormitory in the previous life, and I feel an inexplicable sense of belonging.

  But now is not the time to think about this, because Ning Yin seems to be in a slightly bad mood.

  "Slow down, slow down! "Yu Lingxi staggered and said.

  Ning Yin's pace didn't look fast, but because of her long legs, it was quite difficult for her to follow.

  Ning Yin turned a deaf ear and blocked the goal with her backhand. After closing the door, he carried Yu Lingxi to the wide, carved couch in the inner room.

  The flower branches and lamps on the floor were as bright as stars, the charcoal basin provided warmth, and the beast stove burned incense, but Ning Yin was only covered with frost. The lonely cold that has never melted for thousands of years.

  He took off his cloak and threw it on the ground. He turned around and sat on the couch to look at Yu Lingxi, as if thinking about how to deal with this person who had "suffered so much humiliation.". Gift.

  I have to admit that Yu Lingxi is very suitable for wearing the delicate red color. She has snow-skinned skin and dark hair. The red dress is so beautiful that it can burn the sight, but he only feels that it is obstructive and dazzling.

  It was very dazzling.

  Yu Lingxi slowly narrowed her eyes when she saw him.