Chapter 99

Aiden's POV

Crack!

"STOP!"

Crack!

"S-STOPP!"

Crack! Crack! Crack!

"Did you? DID YOU STOP?" She yelled as she continued bringing the whip down the asshole's back.

She had been at it for half an hour now, and his entire bare torso and back were bleeding now, it was such a nice colour, red, as it dripped down his onto the floor. His screams are music to my ears.

I tried so hard to keep her away, but we all knew how much she needed this more than me. She wanted to do it herself but she was in pain so I couldn't let her, maybe that's why we waited a week for this day.

She hissed as pain shot up her aching back and that was it, she could have her time as long as she wasn't hurting herself.

She wanted to beat him with her own hands, but there was no way I was going to let her get her hands dirty, so I just handed her the one thing she hated, the one he used on her countless times, the whip, to use it back on him.

I pulled her back and she growled and tried to pull away, but I held her tightly hugging her to my chest,
"It's okay queen, we have all the time in the world," I whispered to her and she calmed down over my chest.

I pulled her over to the chair in the room and pushed her onto it before kneeling before her and looking her in her darkened hazel eyes,
"Breathe," I said rubbing my thumb over her jaw and she tried to regulate her breathing while glaring at her sperm donor.

I then leaned forward and kissed her forehead,
"My turn," I said before standing up and turning towards the man hanging right in the middle of the room by chains around his wrists, his feet dangled in the air.

He was just wearing his pants and nothing else, his torso was completely bare for me to do some art, except of course for the beautiful slashes of the whip.

I picked up my favourite bowie knife and showed it to him, after all, he should know what happens next in this game we're playing. The fear that spread over his face immediately was a sight to see.

"If from now on you don't make any more noises, I'll spare you," I said smiling humourlessly and his eyes widened before he slammed his lips shut accepting the challenge.

Stupid human.

Well, he'll lose in the end anyway but it's fun to watch them squirm as the life drains out of their life. And if he did manage to stay quiet, he would do us all a favour and die silently.

I start at his navel, pushing the tip slightly in drawing out blood and whimpers from him, I should just tell him that he lost already but I'll pretend I didn't hear it, let the screams come out.

Slowly drawing it up, I start with a slanting line and he thrashes like a worm being burnt on fire and it's the best scene of the day for me.

I keep making slightly deep slanting lines before I end back at his navel and then slam the knife deep into it, and that's when he first screams as blood gushes out of the deep wound and the cuts above it. 

He looks almost dead and passes out for a few seconds which makes my girl growl in dissatisfaction which is obviously unacceptable so I walk to the table of the torture devices in the corner of the basement room, and pick up the remote.

Now one thing I forgot to mention was the extra accessory I made him wear except his pants, the shining white collar and one push at the button in my hand and he lit up.