Chapter 82 : Together.

Author's POV

Walking up the stairs of Aiden's room, the anticipation inside Blue was slowly turning into excitement.

"Finally!" Aly exclaimed as she hopped up the stairs like a little rabbit and they all stopped in front of the purple door.

Aiden chuckled as he pulled out the key to the room and opened the huge door, but before he twisted the nob he looked back at Blue who was staring at the door with huge eyes of a deer caught in headlights.

Aly who noticed it too, held his cheeks and kissed his lips once, making him close his eyes to feel her,
"You okay red love?" She whispered right above his lips. She was so close that he could feel her lips touching his own as she talked.

The need to feel her even more closely and even more deeply just increasing second by second.

Blue kissed her lips back and then leaned down a bit holding her ass to pick her up, she was quick to wrap her legs around his hips.

That was answer enough as Aiden twisted the knob and they walked inside the room with Aly in Blue's arms.

Blue gulped as he looked around,
"Go ahead." Aiden said as he put a hand over Blue's lower back and Aly climbed down from his arms.

Blue walked to the first thing that he saw, a shelf, full of things he knew the meaning behind and why they were used.

Toys. As he would call them.

On one shelf there were things used to bound someone, ropes of different colours, handcuffs, straps too for some things.

On another shelf he saw some things that made him a bit nervous to say the least. But it wasn't by any chance the bad type. It was the nervousness of knowing what's gonna happen.

Vibrators, butt plugs, nipple clips, dildos and some other things he didn't know what were.

He felt a warm large hand entangling fingers with his own and looked up at Aiden who came and stood besides him,
"Don't worry love, every single thing here will only be used if you want to use them, same goes for you Queen." Aiden said as they both turned to look at Aly who was sitting on the gorgeous bed in the room.

Aly nodded at him and smiled,
"I don't mind using any of them though." She said and winked at Blue making Blue choke on air.

She is definitely straight forward with what she wants.

Blue looked around the room and saw the rest of it

Blue looked around the room and saw the rest of it. It was beautiful to say the least. There was an open bathtub in the room as well beautiful red couches in it.

And Blue knew, this was the room they were going to have sex in.