Chapter 92

"Look at them, so adorable."

"Shh, you'll wake them up."

Mrs. Cullen and Mrs. Relish talked while peeking inside their kids' room and squealing at the wholesome sight of them all cuddled up.

All the moms had slept the night at the Castle and kind of had a night get together.

"But how can I control, this is the first time seeing them like this, oh god I might just have diabetes."

"I know right, so cute, I just wanna squish their cheeks."

Mrs. Ray chuckled looking at the two ladies and the hearts in their eyes. She wasn't saying anything as she just felt lucky to be able to see it, so she didn't have any complaints whatsoever.

She stared back at the bed where their three kids were sleeping all passed out. She blushed in embarrassment seeing that Aiden and Blue were half naked along with Aly who was sleeping in a big hoodie. They were half-covered with a blanket.

It was the morning now, and the ladies couldn't control themselves because of the special occasion so they just dragged Mrs. Ray along to wake the kids up.

But now that they saw them, they really couldn't help themselves and just stop to admire.

Aiden was sleeping on his back, Aly was almost all over him sleeping with her head over his chest. One of Aiden's arms was loosely around Aly's back.

Blue was sleeping on the other side of Aiden with his face only an inch away from Aiden's. Both of them faced each other, one of Blue's legs and hand was over Aly's legs and back who was over Aiden.

Slowly but without any noise the ladies moved inside the room and stopped to take a closer look but suddenly,

"You guys done staring?"

Came the morning gruff voice of none other than the man sleeping on his back. The ladies gulped as they saw Aiden open his eyes without a single flinch as if he had been awake for a while now.

Aiden turned his head towards the foot of the bed where the ladies were standing and he squinted his eyes at them.

"Good morning Aidy." Mrs. Cullen chirped loudly and Aiden glared at his mother for that as he looked down to check whether it woke his babies up.

It was all of their holiday because of the occasion and he wanted them to have all their rest since they were hungover.

He gently pecked Aly's head and then Blue's lips before he looked back at his mother,
"What are you guys doing here? Leave, you're disturbing them." He said unknowingly pouting.

Mrs. Cullen frowned,
"No, it's so late, they need to wake up anyway!" She said looking at Aiden frowning back. They both were having a staring competition as to who would back out first.

Not no one backed down so Mrs. Relish had to snap her fingers in between them,
"Break it off!" She said and just walked to her son.

Mrs. Ray watched with amusement, it was such a domestic feeling, she couldn't believe she missed all of this for years.

Aiden turned to look at her as she walked close to them,
"They were drunk and hungover, they need rest!" Aiden said to Mrs. Relish who just smiled at him.

"It's okay, they'll be fine." Mrs. Relish softly told Aiden who couldn't do anything but nod.

Slowly carding her fingers in his hair, she whispered to Blue,
"Wake up baby."

Blue groaned lowly and tried to move away from the discomfort and towards Aiden, nuzzling over his neck.

Aiden smirked,
"See he doesn't want to wake up." Aiden said wrapping his arm tightly towards Blue who because of the noise woke up and opened his eyes.