Chapter 56

Author's POV

"Yea?"

"He's home? Or is he leaving for office?"

"Okay"

"Stay around him."

Aiden's eyes furrowed listening to Aly talk to someone on the phone. He kept looking ahead while driving the car to his office where they both were going.

It was the next day and Blue had decided to stay at his home for the night since his Dad has come after a long time and he wanted to spend time with him. And like the whipped souls, Aiden and Aly understood.

A goddamn deja vu made him slam his brakes and his arm went towards in front of her chest, to not let her jerk forward and most probably hit her head at the dashboard.

Aly turned to look at him with a confusing look. Aiden kept looking ahead while one of his hand was holding the steering wheel and the other still frozen over Aly's torso.

"What?" Aly said after a few moments of annoying silence.

"Aiden Cullen!" No response.

"Boyfie!"

Aly gritted her teeth seeing Aiden completely frozen and not responding to anything.

She suddenly got an idea to get his attention,
"Mr. Husband!"

And boom, Aiden snapped his head so hard towards her, it made Aly actually worry for his neck. Aly smiled seeing his entire face turning red.

"What did you just call me?" He whispered moving closer towards her side. His face had this shy smile that Aly had never seen before.

"Boyfie." Aly said smiling but Aiden shook his head.

"No, you said something else." He said as he put a hand gently on her cheek and caressed it in the most gentle way ever. His thumb caressing her cheek bone making her close her eyes.

"Please." He mumbled as he connected their noses and breathed over her lips.

"Husband." Aly said and fuck Aiden didn't know how to feel. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her towards himself. His cheek pressed over her shoulder as he tried to hide his blushing face.

"Oh is someone shy?" Aly asked putting a hand in his hair and she was herself smiling shyly just thinking about it.

"Again please." Aiden asked desperately, dropping a kiss right over her collar bone. He felt like he was in heaven.

"Husband Roo." Aly said and she got surprised when Aiden let out a why chuckle. His ear tips were way too red.

"I love you so much

"I love you so much." He said pulling back and not even trying to hide his blushing face. Why would he anyway?

Whatever he is, its all from her, by her, for her.