Chapter 26

Author's POV

Aly groaned as the sunlight hit her face, she opened her heavy eyelids to find herself in her room.

The hand wrapped around her waist gently rubbed her skin inside the large tshirt she was wearing.
"You up?" A deep voice came from behind her and all the memories of last night came back to her.

"Uh-huh" Aly replied shortly. He turned her around gently now rubbing her back.

"How much does it hurt?" He asked sitting up along with her. His hands still secure around her.

"A little but not much. Don't worry." She replied kissing his naked chest and then looking down at her clothes. She was wearing an underwear and the tshirt.

"I changed you. I hope you don't mind, cause I don't care anymore." He said bluntly and Aly just chuckled.

"I-i don't." She said and cursed herself for stuttering. Aly was seriously feeling shy. That's right she was shy!

"Why are you red?" He asked biting his lips as he realised how red she was gettting. He hadn't even done anything yet.

"Shut up!" She said and stuffed her head into his neck.

He laughed a little and picked up the glass of water with something else from the side table,
"Here have this." He said.

Aly looked at his hand and the glass of water then she looked up at him in confusion,
"Its an after pill. And i am not giving this to you because I don't want kids. Because i do want kids with you and i will have them with you. And i know you want them just as much. But i am giving this to you because i know you don't want kids right now. So here. If you do decide not to take it, It will still not matter. I have you and that's all that will ever matter."

Aly looked up at Aiden with teary eyes, she was feeling very lucky at the moment and emotional.

She just hugged him tightly,
"I love you. So so much. You're amazing." She said and took the pill. Honestly she was gonna take it anyway but the fact that he got it for her was overwhelming.

A man who cums inside a women is supposed to be responsible for it too. And he was more than just perfect.
"I love you so much more." He whispered kissing her temple.

Suddenly the smell of strawberries hit her and she looked towards the side table to see a plate full of strawberry pancakes, her favourite breakfast.

"When did you

"When did you..?" She asked.
He just shrugged with a smirk,
"Come on now, have something, i know you didn't have anything much yesterday."

She just shook her head amazed by the talented man in front of her, her man now.

They both had breakfast in bed feeding each other. She picked up a strawberry in a fork and brought it to his lips but then ate it herself when he opened his mouth. She giggled at him while he just stared at her lips that were bright red.