Chapter 17

Author's POV

Blue greeted the receptionist as soon as he entered into Flame. The receptionist responded with a bright smile.

It was his first day at work and to say he was nervous would be an understatement. But both Aiden and Aly were very supportive and helped calm him down a lot through simple texts.

Al-
"Trust in the magic of new beginnings. Its scary to start off, but you'll see what you're made of. Am already so proud of you love. What you're doing is already amazing, don't let anyone say otherwise."

Old man-
"Just remember this wasn't luck but something you've earned yourself. The second you trust that fact, nothing can stop you. The best is yet to come."

He smiled remembering the sweet messages. He met the department head. He met his team gracefully.

All of them were very friendly except a few who were vary of the new employee, which he by all means understood the reason behind. Its natural to be vary of someone you don't know.

He was just glad no one was rude to him and the atmosphere was very welcoming.

The team leader Mark, directed Blue towards his cabin. As the reached the cabin door,
"Welcome to the company Blue. Hope we get along well. I have already mailed you the work for today. Good day." Mark said and shook Blue's hand who returned the enthusiasm before leaving.

Taking a deep breath Blue entered the cabin but couldn't help but gasp at the beautiful room infront of him.

It was elegant, just how Blue preferred it

It was elegant, just how Blue preferred it. His phone dinged, he immediately checked it,

Old man
Do you like it? I specifically designed it for you.

Blue smiled at the gesture and bit his lips to hide his excitement. He immediately replied telling Aiden how much he loves it and a lot of thanks.

They both chatted for a few minutes and then Blue put his phone aside and started setting up things.

He sat on his chair and looked at his desk where a small rose was kept just for him. He blushed having an idea who could be behind this.

Taking a deep breath to get his composure he turned the computer on, that was on his desk and started setting it up too.
In an hour everything was set up , he then opened his mails and started working.

He could already feel the excitement as he looked at his work. He really did love business.

After a few hours of working he stood up as it was around lunch time.

He looked at himself at the big mirror in the room and looked at himself proudly,
"I am hungry.... Do i even look okay in these?" He mumbled looking at himself.