Chapter 51

Author's POV

Blue came down the stairs after thinking for whole ten minutes to process the situation.

But at the end he couldn't get a single reason as to why Aiden or Aly would bring him here, so he just gave up, besides he actually felt so much better now that he was back here.

The first thing Blue felt when he entered the living room was the silence.

That was very unexpected.

He looked down when he felt Agnes came upto him and nuzzled her head onto his thigh. He petted her ears just like she likes and then kissed her head making her purr.

He peaked into the kitchen and was surprised to see Aiden and Aly working to make dinner in complete silence.

Yes it was evening, Blue had realised that because of the panic attack he got so exhausted that he slept almost the whole day.

Seeing them doing their work without a noise yet having these deep frowns on their faces was surprising. He knocked on the counter successfully gaining their attention as they looked up at him before a relief spread over their faces and their frowns disappeared.

Both of them gave Blue a small smile. Aly walked upto Blue hugging him and then kissed his cheek. Blue sighed in content as her calming scent invaded his body. He felt so much better already.

Without saying anything she made him sit on the dining table just in time Aiden got them their food.

Aiden served both of them,
"Eat up little love, I know you must be hungry." Aiden said sitting down himself when he saw Blue was about to ask them something.

Blue nodded at them and turned to look at Aly, she smiled at him when he gave her one himself. With that they started eating, and even though the silence was suffocating for Blue, he really was hungry so he decided to full his stomach first.

He picked up all of their plates when Aly butted in and took them, he was about to ask her that he'll do it when Aiden held his hand started leading Blue to the big couch in the living room where Agnes was already sitting.

Agnes immediately laid her head in Blue's lap when he settled down on the couch crossed legs.

Aiden sat down in front of him, he held both of Blue's hands and then kissed them one by one. Blue saw how serious Aiden was looking. He even closed his eyes while kissing Blue's hands as if to feel him more.

Finally Aiden looked up at Blue and asked the question,
"What happened in the morning baby?" Aiden's words seemed to have reminded Blue of every single thing that had happened in the morning.

"W-what?" He had completely forgotten about it when he had dinner with Aiden and Aly, it was like they both were like a cure to his horrendous memories.

His wide eyes looked up at Aly when he felt her hand moving into his hair and scratching it to provide him the much needed comfort.

He looked down again as he felt his vision blurring with tears. Aly sat down besides Blue and hugged him from her side.

"B-baby Blue you were crying in your sleep and you even slept on the couch. P-please tell us what happened." Aly said her voice wavering because of the tears in her own eyes as well. She felt so helpless for not being able to do anything for Blue.

Blue finally looked at both of them, while Aiden had a look of extreme concern over his face Aly was close to crying just like him.

And that's when it hit him. All the possibilities of what would they do if he told them.