Chapter 64

Author's POV

"Al wait."

"Al please."

"Please lovebug listen to me once." Aly stopped on her tracks hearing the nickname but didn't once turn around to look at Blue.

Blue ran to in front of her when he saw she had stopped. He came in front of her and saw her looking down at the ground. He cupped her face and gasped when he felt his hand getting wet.

He turned her face to look up and his eyes welled up when he saw the clear streaks running down her face.

Her eyes were closed, she didn't want to look at him, that was enough for a tear to roll down his own face.

"Won't you even look at me now?" He whispered brokenly which turned into a sob when she shook her head.

"P-please." He said again desperately, his hands wiping every single tear that rolled down her face.

He looked behind Aly to see his friends standing there too giving them sad looks,
"Later guys please." He told them and they nodded before leaving.

He again looked at Aly who was crying, she was crying so hard that she was hiccuping while trying to avoid opening her eyes.

The sunlight was dancing over her features, showing Blue clearly how her pale face was turning red slowly because of him.

He leaned down and dropped a kiss over her wet cheek ever so delicately,
"P-please look at m-me." He again said and sighed when he was able to see those beautiful hazel eyes that were bloodshot red now.

But as soon as Aly looked at his face all she heard was the sound of Blue's vulnerable voice when he confessed about Ash harassing him like that.

Her baby was harassed.

Someone touched him when he didn't like it.

The feeling, all of it came rushing into her as she tried not to remember how it felt when that happens.

When someone touches you like you don't like, makes you uncomfortable, like it makes you feel like puking.

And oh fuck Aly felt like puking herself, when she realised the same happened with Blue, by his own friend, just like her brot...

She turned her head away to save herself from the memories. She can't look at him. Too much, it was too much.

She looked down at his pants and her hands hurriedly moved forward and into his pockets, with that she pulled out his car keys.

She didn't look back once at him and started walking towards where his car was, now she wasn't crying, she felt rage, pure rage.

She needed to get away, right the fuck now.

Blue who was silently watching her didn't stop her when she checked his pockets, but his eyes went round when he saw she had pulled out his car keys and had started walking towards his car.

He ran and held her small cold hands,
"I'll drive please just_" he stopped his words right there when Aly turned to look at him.

She wasn't glaring, her face was emotionless, her eyes were blood shot red and she seriously looked like she was in no fucking mood to talk a word.

He was so scared he shivered and simply left her hands, she didn't say anything and sat down on the driver's seat.

Blue too without a word sat down on the passenger's seat, he was so intimidated he couldn't get a single word out of his mouth.