Chapter 90

"That's it for today." The professor announced and finally everybody who was bored to death stood up to just leave.

Aly left Blue's hand and stood up to pack her bag. Blue was talking to his friends when he noticed something.

His eyes widened and he quickly stood up to stand behind Aly. He held her waist and made her back stick to his chest, Aly looked over her shoulder and smirked before continuing to gather her notes.

"Al." Blue whispered and Aly looked up when he saw the concerned expression all over his face.

She was about to turn around when he held her waist tightly not letting her do it,
"Don't turn around. Your period started lovebug. Your skirt is stained." He hurriedly said as he removed his jacket and quickly tied it around her waist before anyone could see it.

Aly's eyes widened as she looked around first and then down before cursing when she saw the outfit she was wearing.

All fucking white.

"Of course I had to wear white today!" She hissed at herself and started panicking

"Of course I had to wear white today!" She hissed at herself and started panicking. This was the first time this was happening. Usually, she always knows when she gets her period, she couldn't believe she didn't see this one coming.

Blue finally turned her around when her skirt was all covered and cupped her cheeks,
"Hey, it's okay, it happens. Let's go to my car I have some tampons and an extra outfit for you." Blue said softly pecking her forehead seeing her panicking expression.

She sighed and nodded before holding his hand and walking out of the car.

"How come you have all these things?" She asked as she looked inside the bag Blue had in his car all prepared for Aly.

It had her outfit, her fucking underwear, different tampons packets and some perfumes and even a fucking pair of heels as well a pair of flats for her. There were even some pain killers just in case.

She was suddenly getting a sense of deja vu.

Blue smiled,
"I saw old man always had a similar bag in his car all the time, so I thought maybe I should have one too you know. Am so glad I decided that." He said and she smiled softly before leaning to press her plump lips over his.

"You're the best." She said to him walking back inside the college with him following her. A few guards too behind them but a bit far not to invade their privacy.

"Old Man would kill me if he heard that." Blue said chuckling as he wrapped an arm around Aly while walking. Her body pressed to his.

"Nah, he loves you too much to do that." She said and he just blushed in return.

_________

Aly walked out of the girl's locker room and Blue quickly walked towards her, but his steps slowed as a smile bloomed over his face seeing her looking so pretty as always.