Chapter 55

Author's POV

Aly and Aiden entered Relish house calmly. Aly had to literally have three rounds of sex in the morning in order to persuade him to meet Mr. Relish again.

Last night Aiden had agreed and then in the morning he became the dramatic boyfriend who acted like he was sick. Aly had asked for some love making and of course Aiden wasn't sick anymore.

Finally after three rounds of sex, was she able to convince him to go with her to have a much needed conversation with Mr. Relish. And the fact that Mrs. Relish had returned back home was kind of relieving for them.

Aly limped inside and without even looking around just went and sat down on the couch breathing heavily. Blue came out from the kitchen seeing her and went to hug her while sitting besides her.

Aiden came and sat down besides her on the other side keeping a hand over her lower back providing her the warmth and comfort he had stolen from her after the rounds of sex.

Mr. and Mrs. Relish too came and sat down on the couch opposite to them. Mrs. Relish smiled at all three of them cozying upto each other. Aiden and Aly smiled back at her too. Aly sent her a flying kiss to which she sent one back.

A few moments passed.

"Well this is interesting." Mrs. Relish said after staring at all of them for a few moments. Aiden was just looking at Aly's hand that was in his own, he was just playing with her small fingers and the jewels over it.

 Aiden was just looking at Aly's hand that was in his own, he was just playing with her small fingers and the jewels over it

While Blue was playing with Aly's hair. And last but not the least Aly and Mr. Relish were having a good staring contest. She swore she didn't see any of them blink even for a second.

"It is isn't it Mr. Relish?" Aly asked giving Mr. Relish her most fake smile.

Mr. Relish rose an eyebrow at her. He was trying not to be too judgemental but these people were clearly shameless to be sitting so close to each other in front of them. He tried looking at Aiden but Aly used to grab his attention even without doing anything with just her stare.

"I believe I didn't understand you Miss Ray." Mr. Relish said, not even hiding his irritation.

"Well, its funny because you were the one who called us to have a talk. But apparently all you know how to do is sit and stare at me or my boyfriend." Aly said it like she was saying something so normal that she rendered every single person in the room speechless.

Mrs. Relish let out a snort making her husband turn to look at her in disbelief.

Aiden smirked in victory seeing Mr. Relish's face. He actually had nothing to say. Blue tried so hard not to smile but at last he smiled and then stuffed his face into Aly's hair to hide himself from his father, while Aly had leaned back on the couch and was just sitting there nonchalantly looking at Mr. Relish with a real smile.