Chapter 43

Author's POV

"Are you sure you aren't joining us?" Aly asked Blue for the nth time.

"Yes love, I even got an invite for you, let's go together all of us as each other's dates." Aiden said threading his fingers in Blue's hair.

Right now they were all at Aly and Aiden's apartment cuddled up still in their night clothes. Aly and Aiden had called him home because they were missing him even though they had just met yesterday.

They were both in a sour mood as they had still not gotten any information about the recent attack on Aly. It could be a rival and Aiden would take care of it too, but if only it was the rival. They didn't know anything for sure. Aiden was stressing in the morning, so Aly had called Blue home as she herself was missing him too.

They themselves didn't know what was happening to them, all they wanted was to keep Blue with each other all the fucking time. They didn't know it but Blue wasn't any better.

Aiden was sitting leaning against the headboard while Blue was leaning on his chest, and Aly was leaning on Blue's chest.

Blue ignored them as he had been giving them the same answer for so long, but they just don't get it. He just kept making braids in Aly's hair.

"Baby Blue!" Aly pouted when she didn't get a reply, she pulled her hair out of Blue's hands, who's hands moved ahead to catch and stop the braid he was making from untangling.

He leaned ahead but Aly completely moved away from him, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at Blue.

Blue pouted looking at Aly, giving her a hurt look as the braid got untangled.

Aiden sighed looking at Aly, he tried to make her understand,
"Queen, he said it's really important, that's why he can't go with us to the party. You know he won't lie right?" He said softly and this time Aly focused on his words and understood his words.

She looked at Blue who was pouting and moved closer to him. She cupped his cheeks and kissed his pout away by smooching his lips several times.

She then leaned her head over his shoulder as his arms too wrapped around her and started braiding her hair again as if it was the most important thing to do.

Don't blame him, he has just recently leaned how to braid long hair by watching a video and now he can't stop doing that to Aly's hair.

Aly closed her eyes,
"Am sorry, I was just thinking about myself. It's just so hard being around so many annoying people." Aly said looking at Aiden through Blue's shoulder.

Aiden gave her a sad smile and kissed her forehead,
"I'll try to stay with you all night." He said.

Aly scoffed at him,
"As if." Aiden shut his lips, he and Aly both knew there was no way Aiden could avoid the business talks, business men have in separate rooms during such parties.

"I will really try okay? Please Queen." Aiden softly said making Aly nod her head even though she felt like not going without Blue.

All this time no one saw all the emotions that flashed Blue's face at their conversation.

"By the way, you know right your jewellery and your heels are mine to choose? I hope you haven't bought those for yourself. If you have, l'm gonna burn them. Also you'll get them only after you get ready." Aiden said giving Aly a pointed look.

He always gets her the jewellery, so he doesn't like it when she selects for herself.

"Yea yea. I know. Also your outfit is kept in your room along with your boots." Aly said making Aiden give her a salute.