Chapter 80 : House Tour (2)

"AGNES!"

Blue and Aiden just stopped an inch away from the couch as they saw it.

The sight in front of them definitely something they never expected to see in this life atleast. A rather unbelievable one.

Aly opened her eyes when she felt a weight over her lap, she looked down and gasped as she too saw it,
"Anges?" She called out and the jaguar who was lying on the couch with her head over Aly's lap looked up at her.

She looked into Aly's eyes with her shining green ones and whined while nuzzling her soft fur over Aly's stomach. Aly didn't realise how she did it but she put a hand over Agnes' head and the jaguar nuzzled into her hand without getting scared.

"It's okay, am okay now." Aly talked to Agnes as if she understood what she meant. Agnes purred with Aly's touch as if believing her.

Aiden and Blue were standing there with mouth open and wide eyes. They both knew Agnes didn't like people petting her head.

But it was like the jaguar just had a reboot.

Aiden didn't know what happened, but he wanted to check something,
"Agnes? Come here." He called out and the jaguar as well as Aly looked up at him.

Aly bit her lips when Agnes literally fucking scoffed at the almighty Aiden Cullen and then went back to nuzzling over Aly's stomach.

Blue snorted seeing the look on Aiden's face, he looked like he was just betrayed.

"Agnes come here!" Aiden called out again but it was like Agnes didn't even want to hear him now as she continued giving all her attention to Aly. As if all that mattered was Aly.

Aiden looked at Blue who was silently chuckling with a hand over his mouth,
"Haha, very funny, how about you try!" He challenged Blue who looked confident at the request.

"Agnes, come to me love." Blue called out to Agnes. Again Agnes looked towards him with the soft eyes she always gives him but she surprised everyone when Agnes again went back to looking at Aly.

Now it was time for Aiden to laugh at Blue's face. He looked betrayed too.

"Hah! Looks like am in control now." Aly smirked looking at both of them.

"Yea right! You think she's gonna listen to whatever you say? Dream on!" Aiden said and turned sideways crossing his arms at his chest slightly sulking at the betrayal of his own pet.

"Fine! Watch me." Aly said taking up the challenge.

"Agnes, can you go to Blue?" Aly said as she held Agnes' large head in her small hands. And as if understanding her, Agnes whined as if not wanting to go away from her, making Aiden grin in victory.

But that didn't stay for long when he saw Agnes stood up from the couch and walked to Blue who was already kneeling on the ground to hug her.

Aiden was glitching at this point.

Aly smirked at him and stood up from her place, making Aiden walk to her,
"Stop, I can walk, just stay by my side okay?" Aly told him but who was she kidding, Aiden Cullen does what he wants.

"Let's go see the rest." Aiden said bouncing Aly in his arms once. Blue too nodded before he stood up, Agnes followed them both as they walked towards the lift.

They reached the first floor and the first thing right in front of their eyes was the huge swimming pool right in front of them, there was just a glass wall in between, a few steps away from the lift.

They walked inside that area, and Aly and Blue just stared in awe at the large swimming pool and the gym area right besides it.