Chapter 40

Author's POV

"Oh hello, Miss Ray, please come in." Mark said as soon as he saw Aly entering his cabin. She just came and sat down in front of him.

"To what do I owe this pleasure Miss Ray? Tell me, is there something I can do for you?" Mark asked grinning annoyingly.

He always had a crush on Aly but didn't get the chance to act on it. But how could he let the opportunity go when Aly herself walked into his cabin.

"Actually there is something you can do for me Mark." Aly said and Mark immediately nodded like a little obedient puppy.

"Tell me Miss Ray." He got up and walked to behind Aly's chair. He put a hand over Aly's shoulder making Aly clench her jaw but she didn't do anything, not yet.

"Go jump out of that window." Aly said and Mark laughed out loud.

"You're so funny Miss Ray." Mark said as he removed his hand form her shoulder and held his stomach. Aly resisted the urge to gag at his weird laugh.

Mark's laugh ceased when he realised that Aly wasn't laughing, infact she looked very serious.

"You were joking right Miss Ray?" Mark asked slightly scared as Aly had a very eerie aura around her.

"Actually I was not Mark, that's what I want, jump out of that window." Aly said again, this time her voice slightly tuned an octave down.

"This is not funny Miss Ray." Mark said as he started stepping backwards when Aly started walking towards him after standing up.

"Yes Mark I know it isn't funny, neither am I joking. But you know what's funnier?" Aly said stepping into Mark's personal bubble.

"W-what?" Mark stuttered as he tried to hold his anger along with his fear. He was mad at the fact that he was cowering in front of a women, but fearing because the women was fucking scary.

Aly slowly put her hand up and put it into his hair,
"You making my baby run around like he was in you fucking thrall, you know what's funnier?" Aly said as she fisted his hair and started pulling on them.

"Leave my hair Miss Ray." Mark shouted in pain as he used his other hand to loosen Aly's hold, but she was much stronger than him.

"You bullying him, and then you had the audacity to raise your eyes at him!" Aly shouted making Mark almost pass out.

"Am sorry, p-please, L-leave me! I'll do anything, l-let me g-go p-please." Mark yelled pulling on her hand with full strength.

Aly left his hair and stepped backwards,
"Anything huh?" Aly smirked looking at Mark who was already regretting saying that.

"ANSWER ME!" Aly yelled at his face making him immediately shout a 'yes'.

"Let's go then shall we."

_________

Both Aiden and Blue came down to the business department floor and looked around to find Aly somewhere.

They after looking for sometime found her in the main area where all the other employees sit on their tables.

Aly was just sitting over a seat with her legs crossed and talking to two of the employees.

The employees were laughing over something Aly said, even she was chuckling with them.

Blue and Aiden both looked around to find something unusual, but everything was fine. Everything looked fine.

"Well this was very unexpected." Blue exclaimed looking at Aiden who too was looking at nowhere in particular deep in thoughts about the same thing.

Suddenly a gasp from his boyfriend made Aiden look up and now this was something he expected.