Chapter 30

Author's POV

To say Blue was tensed right now would be an understatement. He was panicking. Aly was holding his wrist trying to calm him down but it was not working at all.

They had just finished their college when Aly decided to tell him that they will be going straight to the Cullen house. She said something about Mrs. Cullen wanting to meet Blue.

This was the reason behind Blue's panic at the moment. First of all he didn't bring anything for her.
"She already said you don't need to bring anything. She just wants you, you dumb head." Aly replied as if reading his thoughts. Blue ignored her completely while biting his lips getting in his thoughts again.

Second of all he didn't even know if he looked good or not.

"Oh god now, you look absolutely beautiful. Mom will love you." Aly said making Blue stare at her like she had two heads.

"Am asking for the last time Al! Do you practice telepathy or something? Please tell me!" Blue whined annoyed as hell. His nerves were killing him.

Aly turned around stopping as they were walking towards the college gate. Blue too stopped as she did and looked at her in confusion.

Aly came closer to Blue who gulped trying to calm himself down. Even after everything she manages to make him nervous.

She looked him in the eyes and held his hand,
"Are you going alone red love?" She asked him and he shook his head in return.

"Who's gonna be with you?" She asked and smiled as she saw Blue's own lips turned up.

"You and old man." Blue replied in a small voice looking down smiling slightly.

"Do you not trust us?" She asked raising her eyebrows to which he immediately shook his head looking up at her in alarm. His soft hair turning along with his head and then settled over his forehead in the most perfect way.

Aly smiled as his golden hair shined in the sunlight.

"Then what do you have to worry about?" She asked and he smile widely, replying a cute, "Nothing."

"Good." She replied and leaned on her tippy toes to press a soft kiss to his cheek and he closed his eyes to feel it.

They separated when a horn distracted them. They looked ahead to see Aiden in his Black mustang waiting for them. Two more cars behind them as always.

They immediately went towards the car and Aly went towards the passenger seat. She was about to open the door when Aiden locked the car.

Both Aly and Blue looked at Aiden in confusion and he rolled the passenger seat window,
"Little lamb come sit with me. I don't want someone else right now." Aiden said with a rigid face to which Aly made a face of disbelief.

"Seriously? You're gonna do this now?" She asked him and he just shrugged.
Aly looked at Blue and nodded who hesitantly sat on the passenger seat while she sat on the back seat.

Aiden started the car once he saw Aly wore her seatbelt because he wore Blue his seatbelt himself. But since he was mad at Aly he wasn't going to talk to her.

"Okay so come on guys spit it out. What happened?" Blue finally asked after sitting in the car for ten minutes in silence. The air was tense and he was irritated.

Aiden looked at Aly through the rear view but she wasn't looking at him, just out of the window. He was contemplating whether to tell Blue or not, but before he could say anything Aly beat him to it,
"He is pissed because I came to college when I was on my periods. He wants me to rest. Now you tell him baby Blue just because am on my periods doesn't mean I'll stop doing everything."