Chapter 94

Blue's POV

"Y-you?"

To say I was shocked out of my mind would be an understatement as I stared at the man in front of me.

A man I didn't think I would ever have seen again in my life.

"Oh don't be so shocked now. You guys fucking had it coming!" The bastard hissed at me as he stood beside Anna with a sickening smile on his face.

Both of them looking at me like am a fucking chicken who's gonna give them a golden egg.

But all I could feel was the nausea building up looking at his face.

It was him, Al's father, Mikael Ray. Of course, it was him, how could we even forget about him.

He was the reason my precious girlfriend had nightmares because that's what he was, a fucking nightmare.

And right now that nightmare was turning into a reality.

Suddenly it all fell into place, the reason why he was so quiet all this time, most of the time he used to come to the company to threaten Aiden or something but for the last few months he was all silent.

Now I know why, it was because he was planning it, all of this.

"He should have killed you right then only!" I whispered to myself as I looked down dejected.

But unfortunately for me, he heard me, maybe that's why he walked towards me and held my jaw in a bruising grip making me hiss.

"What did you just say?" He sneered at me trying to scare me but no, I would rather die than be scared of him.

I looked dead in his eyes and then spat on his face,
"I said, he should have killed you!" I yelled on his face but he didn't seem to like that because the next second my cheek burned and my head snapped to the side.

I could feel the blood clotting over the cut lip from his hard slap, but I refused to back down, so I just looked back at him with the same intensity not giving him the satisfaction he needed to feed his own impulses.

"Oh let him be, he's our guest, we don't hit our guest do we?" Suddenly the lady in that scary cheerful tone, said gaining his attention as he left my hair that he was holding harshly with a push, I managed to keep my balance and remain seated leaning on a pole.

My hands hurt because of how tightly the ropes were digging into my skin. They were so tight that there was no space for movement at all. My fingers were numb because of the lack of blood circulation, but I still kept trying to get the ropes off.

I have to get out of here before Al comes, I can't allow myself to be her weakness.

The lady seemed to have noticed my distressed expression as she said,
"Aww it's okay, I'll try to get it over soon." Anna said in that weird voice, something was off about her, like she changes emotions too quickly, but I can't seem to figure out if it's an act or not.

"Just be the bait, and I'll kill her in no time, okay sweetheart?" She said and tried to pat my head but I pulled it back not to let her disgusting hands touch me.

How could she be so cheerful while talking about taking a life?

Is this a joke?

Is she fucking sick?

I looked down, my vision blurring because of the moisture in my eyes. Her words were like needles prickling my skin.

She's gonna hurt my love bug.

A tear rolled down my cheek and I couldn't even wipe it.

Why does it have to be us?

Why can't we just live happily?