Chapter 91

"Oh no, lovebug!"

Aiden watched with amazement as Blue suddenly called out and ran towards Aly. He kneeled down beside her and patted her cheeks but being the deep sleeper she is, she didn't move an inch.

Blue started calling her to wake up and then suddenly the drama baby started screaming.

"OLD MAN!" Aiden bit his bottom lip and walked towards Blue whose back was towards him. Blue was kneeling beside the couch Aly was lying on.

Now imagine his surprise when Blue turned his head to look up at him with big fat tears rolling down his face.

Aiden quickly kneeled down beside him,
"What's wrong my love?" He asked softly running his hand in Blue's hair.

"AL'S NOT WAKING UP!" Blue yelled out and started wailing loudly looking back at her. Aiden had to literally lean back in order to protect his eats from bursting.

"Seriously?" Aiden looked up when he heard Mr. Relish scoffing at them, with an annoyed face on.

He raised an eyebrow at him and Mr. Relish quickly talked,
"Who let him drink?" He asked Aiden who sighed kind of feeling like he was slightly responsible.

"My fault." He softly said and Mr. Relish just scoffed at him before frowning at Mrs. Relish who glared at her husband.

He gave her a questioning look but she just did the same thing to him, scoffed and turned her face the other way.

"AL PLEASE WAKE UP!" Blue yelled out again and Mrs. Relish along with Mrs. Cullen were quick to walk to Blue and pat his head softly.

"She's just sleeping, my sweet child. She had too much to drink right?" Mrs. Cullen said softly and Blue pouted while aggressively wiping at his eyes but Aiden stopped him holding his hand.

"She did." Suddenly a huge smile came over Blue's face who looked up at his mother and then Mrs. Cullen.

"You know we had so much fun. We danced and then we even went skinny dipping!" Blue suddenly dropped the bomb, his smile slowly dropped and he frowned when everyone froze like statues at his words.

He shivered feeling a dark burning stare over his back and turned to look at Aiden. He yelped when he saw Aiden's eyes completely dark black and staring at Blue pulling his soul out. Blue dropped back over his bum with his hands holding his upper body up.

"Did you now?" Aiden asked in such an eerie voice that Blue hiccuped.

Blue looked at Aly and then nudged her but she didn't move even a little bit,
"Betrayal." He whispered to her in offence and turned to look back at Aiden.

He gulped and then hiccuped again looking at Aiden who leaned closer to him.

"Tell me Blue, did you guys actually?" Aiden said in his gruff voice sending shivers down everyone's back.

Mrs. Cullen looked at her husband and mouthed,
"Stop your son! He's scaring my baby!" Well, she was scared to approach him herself, since he was already mad at her and now he'll literally disown her.

Mr. Cullen simply shook his head and raised his hands in surrender,
"I'd rather live longer." He whispered to her making her roll her eyes at her cowardly husband.

But she knew for a fact, that Aiden Cullen is one scary man and not someone to be messed with.

Mrs. Cullen then looked at Mr. Relish and asked the same thing who nodded, thinking about trying,
"Aiden." Mr. Relish called out trying to sound stern but obviously failing.