Chapter 22

Blue's POV

A breathy moan passed my mouth as i felt soft air tickling my nape and a hand caressing my chest or should i say my nubs.

I opened my eyes and wanting to clear my blurry vision i pulled my hand but something was blocking it.

I could feel weight over my torso. A hand was holding my chest and other was over my waist.

As soon as my vision cleared i turned my head a bit to get the shock of my life.

Aly Ray was spooning me! And you know what's worse? Aiden Cullen was behind her, spooning both of us! And just to add the cherry on top, he was shirtless!!! Fucking shirtless! Zero shirt, naked upper body!

Last night's memories flashed right through my mind. When did i fall asleep? Where the hell was my mind to not even register the fact that Aiden was shirtless all this time?

And why the fuck is this girl groping my hard chest like its a pillow! I am going to cry now.

Giving myself a pep talk to not let the panic get me, I gently slipped out from their grasp. It took me 5 minutes! Five freaking minutes. God what do they both eat to have so much strength! Are they on drugs or something?

As i slipped out Aly moved a little but then turned around in Aiden's hold as they both cuddled back to sleep.

The sight was very pleasing to my eyes

The sight was very pleasing to my eyes. They both held each other like their life depended on it. And maybe it did. I seriously couldn't tell.

I sat down on one of the couches and just stared at both of them.

Yesterday was a rollercoaster. During the whole gun fight that happened. I felt a lot of emotions at that time.

Fear was one the strongest ones. One minute i was sitting in a car with both my partners and the next second there's guns shooting at us.

Scary, yes it was pretty scary. And in that situation being scared was pretty fair to me.

But what i realised was that, that fear that i had felt wasn't just for myself. Two more people were included in it. There were two more people who's lives mattered to me. Two more people who i couldn't help but get worried for. Two more people who were now a part of my life.

Two beautiful human beings who I couldn't even think about losing.

And yet, their first instinct was to protect me, I just can't help but get overwhelmed by that feeling. It was wholesome.

I knew the risk i was taking when i had agreed to date them. It wasn't supposed to be easy, and neither did i want it to be. I knew i just had to be with them.

And after what happened yesterday, it just made me even sure that they have become way too important for me to even think about backing out now.