Chapter 42

Author's POV

Right now Aiden and Blue were inside Aiden's cabin discussing some things about the new arrangement. Also Blue had some questions about his recent project.

"So I just make the draft and give it to you directly?" Blue asked frowning this time deeply. He doesn't understand how is he just working right under Aiden, the CEO himself right now.

'Oh baby how many times do you forget that, that CEO is your boyfriend.' Aiden thought.

"Yes little love, just give it to me and I'll finalise it. And don't worry, this is only until we find a better team leader." Aiden said as he looked up from his laptop to his pouting baby. He chuckled.

"Stop! It's not funny! Also about that assistant, please make him someone else's assistant. I really don't have any work for him. It's just wasting his potential. Please Old man." Blue said leaning ahead on his chair towards Aiden's side. The frown still etched on his beautiful face.

Aiden leaned ahead and put two fingers in between the crease of Blue's forehead and ceased it. He didn't like it. Blue's forehead relaxed but the pout didn't leave his face.

"You want me to kiss you that bad? If not then stop pouting." Aiden said looking at his laptop again.

Blue's pout disappeared with the speed of lightening. He himself doesn't realise when he starts pouting. Its a habit of his.

A habit that will obviously be bad for him.

"Also about the assistant, this is necessary, that he works under you. He has a very bad ego, I need to get that to tone down." Aiden said looking into Blue's eyes sternly and Blue understood what Aiden wanted him to understand.

"Okay fine Kangaroo." Blue teased Aiden making Aiden laugh at the nickname.

"You know right she doesn't like it when people copy her words." Aiden told Blue who seemed scared for a second but then smiled.

"What?" Aiden asked curiously raising an eyebrow.

"She won't mind, after all am her baby Blue." Blue said confidently, flipping his imaginary long hair.

Aiden rolled his eyes at that and was about to say something but the door to his office opened and he frowned seeing a slightly pissed Aly walked inside.

Aly's Outfit

She walked towards his office chair where he was sitting

She walked towards his office chair where he was sitting. She hadn't noticed Blue who was sitting in front of Aiden's chair.

Aiden pushed his chair a bit away from the table when he saw Aly was coming to sit over his lap.

He made her sit over his thighs comfortably and was surprised when she just hugged him tightly stuffing her face into his chest and nuzzled her face there taking his calming manly scent. Her breathing was a bit fast.