Chapter 4

Author's POV

A frown appeared on her face when the sun rays hit directly on her face, through the window. But she didn't budge, she was enjoying the warmth of the soft sheets way too much.

A hand came in contact with her hair and started caressing it. She leaned into the touch of the warm hand.

She knew who it was.

She lifted herself a bit and put her head on the lap of the person and stuffed her face in that person's stomach in order to avoid the sun rays.

"My beautiful baby get up now, you know its only the second day of your new college, you don't wanna be late now do you?" Said Mrs. Cullen stroking Aly's hair.

"5 minutes Mom, just let me enjoy the moment please." Came a muffled sound from Aly still not opening her eyes.

Mrs. Cullen sighed and let her enjoy her sleep for a few more minutes, still caressing her head.

"Is she up..."Came from none other than Aiden who entered the room. He couldn't help the small smile that came over his lips, seeing the sight.

But he composed himself,
"You're too soft for her Mom, she won't wake up at all this way." He said walking towards the bed and picked up a glass of water from the bedside table and very smoothly dropped the water over her face that was now facing the ceiling.

Mrs. Cullen glared at him.
Aly jolted up with a gasp, and looked around, finally taking in where she was exactly.

Yes, she was in Cullen house, and ofcourse it was her precious mom who didn't let her go home saying it was late and she should stay there because it's not safe, after dinner.

And even with the tons of guards surrounding the mansion giving her a very good reason to oppose, Aly didn't oppose.

She could do anything to make her Mom happy, she would never deny her.

"What the hell you moron!!" She shouted at Aiden, after coming to her senses, as she glared at the reason behind her state who was trying very hard not to laugh by biting his lips.

"Wake up, look you are troubling mom!" He said with fake frown on his face.

Aly immediately looked towards Mrs. Cullen with a guilty face, and was about to apologize, when Mrs. Cullen didn't let her start,
"Say that again and and you will not be allowed in my house for the rest of the week young man! Who are you to decide if my child is troubling me or not? My child can sleep for as long as she wants, remember this young man, this is still my house, Now apologise!" Mrs. Cullen scolded with an angry expression on her face, looking at the man who was now kneeling by the bed by her side looking like a kicked puppy.

Yes, this is the same CEO who can bring people on their knees with just a glare.

But who was he kidding, this is his mother, he absolutely loves her, and he can never see her upset.

So he immediately apologised,
"I am sorry." He said looking towards the girl who was sitting behind Mrs. Cullen with a smirk on her face.

Aiden could only curse himself internally for forgetting the fact that no matter what Aly is still the favourite child, and he was well, just there.

This is exactly what happens when he tries anything against her.

But he wasn't jealous, if anything he felt so satisfied looking at the way his parents love Aly. He could never get jealous of that. But that doesn't mean he will show it.

All of them got up and did their morning routine, then settled on the dining table and had their breakfast.

As Aly used to live here before, Mr. & Mrs. Cullen makes sure to keep her room always clean and filled with the necessary items for days they manage to get her to stay with them.