Chapter 66

Author's POV

"Pick up!"

"Fucking pick up!"

Aiden growled at his phone but Aly didn't pick up once, his mind not working one bit.

He has been trying to call her for so long, but only if she would pick up. She said she'll call him when she reached her apartment since he had sent Mike to follow that man, but Blue was with Aly so he didn't worry too much.

He waited for an hour for her call, but she did not call, and now she wasn't even picking up any of his calls.

The readings of her wrist watch weren't fine either, it showed that her heartbeat was too fast as if something happened.

He was going out of his minds, he thought about calling Blue but then he remembered Blue was leaving for his trip today so how could he call Blue to check up on her.

And no one other than Mike, Blue and Aiden himself had the password to her apartment either.

He finally didn't think anything and just opened his laptop to check her location. Her wrist watch didn't have any tracker but her jewellery sure did.

Every single one of them had one. He knows how Aly can get. Once when they were living together in the Cullen mansion, Aly had disappeared one day out of nowhere right after her visit to Ray house.

Every one was going insane, but then Aiden had found her after around 5 hours in a club just dancing without a care in the world.

Since Aiden knew Aly wasn't the careless one to do something like this, he knew something big must have happened.

So he didn't get mad, he just simply went to her comforted her, but the second she had seen him, she was completely fine, like nothing happened. He tried to get her to talk but she kept saying it was nothing.

Finally it was Mrs. Cullen who had taken her in a room and talked to her. She didn't tell anyone anything but after that everything went normal again.

But was Aiden normal? No, he wasn't, he became paranoid about her safety, hence he started putting tracker in every single jewellery he gave her and even put Mike for her bodyguard duties, even though he was always at a distance, he was always there.

He saw that Aly's location was at the apartment, so he decided to wait for sometime, maybe she was sleeping, is what he told himself.

"She's fine, she's just sleeping."
_________

Blue put his bags inside the car and looked up at the sky, it was almost evening. But the moon was already visible.

For no reason he was reminded of Aly as he looked at the crescent moon

For no reason he was reminded of Aly as he looked at the crescent moon. She was indeed like the moon, wandering around aimlessly but bringing light to everyone around her.