Chapter 20

Author's POV

Aly and Aiden both looked at Blue's figure as he sat in one of Aiden's car to go home and get ready.

Aly stared at Blue's ass and lean body,
"My boyfriend's too hot." She proudly said.

"Our boyfriend" Aiden corrected her with a smirk.
Aly wrapped her arm around Aiden's arm and kept her head on his bicep,
"I am happy."

Aiden leaned down and softly placed his lips on her temple,
"Me too. Now let's go get ready now."

With that, they both turned around and went inside to get outfits for themselves. Aly wanted Blue to have one of her outfits too but he politely refused.

_____

Aiden came out of the washroom and looked in front of him, his breath hitched when he saw Aly's pale bare back. She was having trouble with the zip of her dress. He went towards her and looked in front of them where a mirror was there.

Aly flinched lightly as his hands touched her back, she closed her eyes feeling Aiden lean down and pressed a gentle kiss on her bare shoulder. She shivered.

His hands went to the zip and very slowly feeling her skin with his fingertips he pulled the zip up.

He stopped as his hand came in contact with one of the almost faded scars on her lower back. They were there but only visible on her lower back. Those too were almost faded, yet she can't help remember how her father used to whip her as punishments.

She closed her eyes taking a deep breath as he lightly touched one of the scars. She reminded herself it was only Aiden.
"So beautiful." He whispered in her ear.

He then kneeled at her back and kissed that scar. She felt immediate warmth from the warm lips and smiled gracefully. He got up and pulled the zip up too.

They both looked at each other through the mirror and smiled brightly. She leaned back and rested her back on his torso.

He wrapped his hands around her waist,
"Perfect as always." He said and put his head on top of her.

"Look who's talking

"Look who's talking." She said back and turned around in his hold to hug him one time before they leave to get Blue.
He hugged her back tightly.