Chapter 81

2 Months Later.

2 months passed by pretty smoothly for all three of them.

A lot of things changed yes, but it changed because of all the things that happened and no one had any control over it.

The only person who had the control was Aiden Cullen. If you said he was protective before then there's no explanation as to how he is now.

The first month, he was so paranoid that he literally used to go to stay around their college every day they used to go. And then on the alternative days, since Blue already works there, he would take Aly with him to office as well.

Never once were they ever too far from him. Aly tried talking to him but she knew she wasn't the one who could talk so she asked Blue to talk to Aiden.

Blue did of course talk to Aiden and after that Aiden tried to calm down his antics and not be scared all the time that something's gonna happen to either of them. But that didn't mean he let them get into any harm whatsoever.

After that too Aly as well as Blue weren't allowed to go out of the house without a ton of security.

It was just his way of showing his love and they understood that so they didn't say anything at all.

About Mr. & Mrs. Cullen, they would visit them at the house but Aiden would simply walk out of the room to sit in his study or a different room. They tried talking to him but he did not once replied. It was almost nonnegotiable even when Blue and Aly talked to him.

But that too was improving, nowadays he won't talk to them but he doesn't walk out of the room now, so that's improvement in itself.

Mr. & Mrs. Relish too would visit them and their relationship with Blue's parents was largely increasing.

But there was something that Blue always noticed was that his father, he seems normal but as a son he feels like his father is holding something in his mind and find it hard to talk to him.

Aly and Aiden had completely healed after 2 weeks of discharge from the hospital. Aly had gotten a few scars over her upper arms as well as the big scar on her thigh too.

She did feel insecure somedays but she would always have atleast one of her boyfriend with her to tell her otherwise and how beautiful she is no matter what.

But not once did she ever try to hide those scars by wearing full clothes. Those were her battle scars and she wasn't going to let them down. It was a symbol that she survived and Aiden and Blue were the proudest boyfriends.

Kissing, hugging were the norm for them but they didn't get physical from the past two months. Well, atleast not all the way in. Occasional handjobs, blowjobs and fingering was there but no sex at all.

It was the doctor who suggested not to do so for some time since Aly as well as Aiden were healed on the outside, it was the inside that needed more time to heal. And Blue made sure of that.

His entire presence was the one thing that made everything better. He's like a little ball of joy that just won't let you feel down. And Aiden and Aly were blessed to have him.

There were times, when one of them would get nightmares about all those things, but at that time the other two were there to hold him/her and tell them that it has passed and they're together now.

Aiden had still been working hard on finding out the person behind all those attacks. He hadn't got any leads until recently, a man had tried to disguise himself and enter Flame while Aiden, Aly as well as Blue were in the building.