Chapter 28

Author's POV

"Oh look honey, it looks like they remembered." Mrs. Hall said crossing her arms over her chest and looked at the duo with an evil glint.

The man came and put a hand around his wife's waist,
"Well since you guys remember, am sure you remember exactly what you did to our son?" Mr. Hall asked. His eyebrows were cinched and he looked hella pissed.

Aly looked at them,
"He deserved whatever happened to him." She sneered at them gritting her teeth. Blue squeezed her hand to calm her down.

Mrs. Hall went crazy over that,
"You!" She started and went forward but stopped as her husband held her.

As soon as Mrs. Hall had stepped closer Blue too pushed Aly a little back in order to not let her get hurt.

"Calm down sweetheart. Don't get your hands dirty, let the men handle these shits." Aly glared at him for saying such stupid stuff. But she was more worried about Blue, she just didn't want him to get hurt. Anything but that.

Mr. Hall nodded at his men and they started walking towards Aly who then shoved Blue behind and got prepared to fight.

"Since you decided my son deserved it. I decide that you guys deserve this too." Mrs. Hall said and stood back with her husband.

Blue held her arm tightly, he was honestly scared a bit. But he knew he had to do something in order to protect both of them.

But to their luck, the first thing the men did was separate them. As soon their hands held Aly's arms she started fighting them.

But Blue wasn't focused, so the men managed to take him away from Aly.

A man started walking towards Blue with a baton, Aly was already fighting them but the men were too many in number.

As soon as she saw what the guy had in his hand,
"No stop. Not him." She yelled looking at Mr. and Mrs. Hall, while pulling her arms that were held.

"Why? He was the one who asked someone to beat my son." Mr. Hall hissed at Aly.

Aly was held down by 4 men, she thrashed in their hold and again started fighting. Aly had realised they didn't know it was her who had hit the guy.

"No he was not!" Aly shouted kicking a guy's balls and then kneed his nose. She punched another guy in his stomach and then smashed his head on the wall.

"Shut up Al, please." Blue said as he pulled his arms from their hold. He managed to punch a few guys but just then more came to hold him down.

He realised what Aly was about to do. He could feel the fear seeping into his body.

"What do you mean?" The lady asked.
Aly opened her mouth,
"NO! Please!" Blue begged her screaming while he tried kicking them to release their hold.

"Hold him down!" The lady shouted at her men. One of the men punched Blue's stomach making him kneel down holding his stomach.

"Blue!" Aly yelled and threw away the guys holding her and slapped the lady hard on her face.

She then turned around to go to Blue who was again held up by men. He was crying. Aly's heart pained for him. She just wanted to take him away from here and hold him in her arms.

"Hold her down." Even more men came and Aly was held again.
Aly screamed at them, continuously fighting them off, but they were too many.

"You okay red love? Please tell me you're fine!" Aly asked Blue while still struggling.

"I am Al, i promise Al, please just don't." He said looking in her eyes pleading her. Aly hated that look on his face.

"You're gonna pay for this, but first! What. did. you. mean?" The lady asked again, one of her hand was on her cheek where Aly had slapped her.