Chapter 50

Author's POV

"Umm... I don't know Ash, isn't it a bit weird?" Blue asked as him and Ash went and sat down in Blue's room after having some juice.

Mrs. Relish went inside her own room as she believes the two best friends have to catch up and can take care now.

"I don't think so Blue, these days you barely get time for me. I know I was rude last time, and am really sorry for that. But I really miss you Blue." Ash said and Blue's eyes softened at that.

He didn't even realise he was doing this to his best friend.

"Ok fine. Let's have a sleepover." Blue finally admitted as they both changed into their nightclothes since Ash had brought his own clothes.

They both laid down on the bed and started watching movies. Blue unknowingly had put a pillow in between both of them as he really felt weird at just the thought of cuddling Ash.

Oh how much he wanted to cuddle those two big babies of his. Just the thought of sleeping without cuddling them makes Blue sad as he remembers what had happened earlier in college.

He really felt disappointed in himself. Even though Aiden and Aly forgave him, they were really hurt by him. And he will make sure to get everything back to normal. He will make it up to them.

Suddenly pulling him out of his thoughts was a a hand. He looked down to realise Ash had his hand over Blue's thigh while he was laughing at something in the movie.

Blue tried really hard to gain Ash's attention by just looking at him but it looked like Ash was so engrossed in the movie he didn't even pay attention to Blue.

Blue tried really hard to ignore the hand since there was a blanket in between his leg and the hand but he still didn't like it.

Suddenly he felt the hand squeezed his thigh and that was it for Blue, he got up from the bed finally getting Ash's attention.

"What's wrong Blue?" Ash asked feigning innocence even when he knew what was wrong. He didn't really expect Blue to retaliate.

"Your hand was on my thigh Ash, I didn't like it." Blue said and without waiting for a reply just went inside the bathroom.

He came out after a few minutes and found that Ash had already turned off the television and was now lying on his back while his eyes were wide open.

Blue came and went inside the blanket,
"Am sorry if you found it rude Ash, I just didn't like it." Blue said as he saw Ash's gloomy face.

He really doesn't like when people get sad because of him.

Ash turned to look at Blue and gave him a small smile,
"Am sorry Blue that I made you uncomfortable, I really didn't mean that." Ash said and Blue actually saw the genuineness in his eyes since Ash actually was feeling guilty.

Blue ruffled Ash's hair and gave him a big smile back,
"Its okay Ash, lets sleep now, its pretty late and I have office tomorrow." Blue said and Ash nodded and turned the light off.

_________

Aly's eyes opened when she felt that sleep's way far away. She turned around and chuckled when she saw Aiden in the same state as her.

He turned to look at her in the dark and himself chuckled. He hugged her to his chest while she drew circles over his bare chest while her cheek was pressed over his chest.

Suddenly he felt a drop of water fall down on his bare chest. He knew what it was, he just hugged her even tightly silently telling her that it's okay.