Chapter 63

Author's POV

Blue drove the car as Aly sat on the passenger seat. Both in their own thoughts.

Blue looked at Aly who was looking outside the window. It was almost the evening and Aly was about to go back home on her bike when Blue had suggested he would drop her and Aly's bike will be sent back home.

"Al, do you wanna come and stay at my house tonight?" Blue asked Aly who turned to him with a smile.

"No baby I need to finalise the event designs." She replied, Blue pouted but nodded anyway.

Aly bit her lips not to smile too much, she saw Blue about to suggest something, but she was quick to talk again,
"No no no, don't even think about it. I know you want to spend time with your father, so no you aren't allowed in the apartment." Aly said pointing a finger at him.

Blue's pout deepened hearing that,
"You do realise you guys just asked me to move in with you a few moments ago!" He said parking the car in front of her building.

"And you haven't agreed yet, so Mr. Relish until then, that's my apartment." She said and giggled seeing the look of disbelief on his face.

She stepped down from the car and walked the other way to his side, she knocked on the window when she saw him sulking.

He pulled the window down but still didn't look at her, Aly rolled her tongue seeing the stubborn baby, she cupped his face and turned it to look at her.

She pressed his cheeks making his lips jut out more, she then leaned ahead and kissed him softly. Her lips sucking on his lips making both of them moan. She pulled away too quickly for his liking.

He whined but she pecked him three times more and then pulled back completely.

Putting another kiss on his cheek, she turned around walking inside the building,
"See you in college tomorrow." She said waving a hand without looking back.

"I'll pick you up!" Blue yelled so she could hear him.

"I am picking you!" He yelled again when she didn't reply.

"Al!" He whined loudly when she still didn't say a word back and kept walking.

She finally turned and laughed seeing his whining face, she nodded while laughing.

Her laugh was so pretty that even a small smile came over his own face.