Chapter 33

Author's POV

"Oh love, am gonna get hard again." Aiden groaned looking at the wet patch on Blue's jeans.

Blue was standing but he was very embarrassed. Aiden got shocked when he heard a small sniffle. His eyes went wide, he pulled his pants and boxers up and stood up.

He then inched to Blue who was shedding big fat tears now while looking down and picked him in his arms. He walked towards the room in his office and walked inside.

He put Blue on the bed and kneeled down in front of him holding his hands,"Don't cry love please

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He put Blue on the bed and kneeled down in front of him holding his hands,
"Don't cry love please. It happens, it's completely normal. Infact it so hot i almost got hard again. Now that would have been too bad for your throat." Aiden said and smiled in relief when he was rewarded with a giggle from Blue.

Aiden wiped Blue's tears with his hands and gave him a glass of water.

"You with me right love?" Aiden asked sitting besides Blue and Blue nodded at him.

"You okay? I thought you enjoyed too? Was it too much? You know you can always stop whenever you want right?" Aiden asked and Blue panicked and cupped Aiden's face.

"No no, old man, i loved it. I was just being emotional after all of it. Its my first time that's why. I hope i did good. Do you feel better now?" Blue said and kissed Aiden's cheek.

Aiden smiled and kissed Blue hard on his lips,
"You were the best. And it's completely fine to feel emotional. Plus you look cute with those big eyes and red nose. Thank you so much Blue. You really are a blessing for us." Aiden said pulling back from the kiss.

Blue was almost breathless by the sudden kiss but still managed to blush at Aiden's words.

As Blue looked around the room, Aiden went and picked out a new pair of clothes for Blue to change into.

Looking at the clothes, Blue was reminded of his state, he immediately tried to hide his jeans by pulling his hoodie down.

When Aiden came closer to give the clothes to him, he literally snatched them and ran away to the washroom leaving a laughing Aiden in the room.

After a few minutes Blue came out pouting heavily. Aiden looked up from his laptop and chuckled at the clothes that were almost drowning him.

"Too big Casanova." Blue sulked looking at his clothes.

" Blue sulked looking at his clothes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Sun, the Moon and the Sky.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें