Chapter 96

Author's POV

Aly turned around snatching a knife off a man and then stabbed the knife right into another man's throat, she turned back towards another man and held his hair before she jumped over him.

She held his neck tightly in her hands while sticking to his back and yelled once before snapping his neck with a jerk and he dropped dead on the ground.

Aly stood there looking at the ground that was filled with the bodies of men she killed while breathing heavily.

No amount of remorse flooded her.

Her mind just kept showing her one image, Blue holding a gun to his temple, his words, his eyes closing, his finger pushing the trig...

She felt a hand over her shoulder and groaned before turning and swinging her fist towards the person.

The fist was caught so without even looking at the person's face Aly swung her other fist that was caught by yet another big hand.

Aly tried pulling her hands back but wasn't able to so she kicked in the stomach of the person who grunted, she was about to kick again when the man dodged it and turned her around, holding her hands to her chest.

Aly screamed and did everything she could to come out of the hold but she couldn't, she yelled out and then slammed her head back into the man's nose making him grunt yet again.

"Fuck!" The man cursed in pain as he tried to keep Aly from hitting him again, but that was it, his voice, Aly went completely still.

Aly's breathing ceased as her eyes widened, she didn't even need to turn around to know who it was, she was back to her senses now.

Aiden leaned down and kept his head over her shoulder before kissing it,
"Am here now."

Aly's lip wobbled as she finally took his warmth and presence in, a low sob escaped her and she started crying silently,
"W-where were you?" She whispered crying and he tightened his hold over her.

"Am so sorry Queen." He whispered back in guilt for being late, making her cry even more.

"But everything's gonna be okay now, she's dead. No one can harm you or Blue now." Aiden said dropping a kiss on her cheek.

But as soon as Blue's name registered in Aly's mind she lost it,
"Wait, BLUE!" She looked around and tried to push Aiden away again.

"AIDEN LET ME GO! BLUE, I NEED TO SEE HIM!" She yelled as she started crying in horror when she couldn't find Blue while looking around the room.

"Queen please calm down. Blue's fine, I promise." Aiden said closing his eyes and pulling back to rest his cheek over her hair. His words calmed Aly down a little.

"Where is he?" Aly asked him looking around.

He didn't answer back.

"WHERE IS MY BABY AIDEN? LET ME GO! BLUE! BLU_"

"Am here Al." Aly's head snapped towards her side from where Blue came from behind to stand in front of her.

Aiden's hands loosened their hold over her and she was quick to cup Blue's face.

Her hands were shaking and they raked over all his body to see any wounds or blood, but she found none.

She looked at his face again and tears kept rolling down her face as she eyed the cut lip he had because of getting slapped, his cheek was slightly purple as well,
"Am so sorry." She whispered to him brokenly.

His eyes were bloodshot red, and he had blood drops over his other cheek but Aly knew those weren't his own, she leaned forward and closing her eyes, she softly pressed her lips to his.