Chapter 44: Masquerade Special (1)

Author's POV

'She is art. What the fuck do you expect from her, other than confusion, beauty, and goddamn soul?' Aiden thought as he looked at his moon coming down the stairs and looking like a true Queen.

'Trouble never looked so goddamn fine.' Blue thought looking at his angel of darkness that was walking down the stairs swaying her hips, and he knew it was intentional, but could he take his eyes away from her?

Absolutely not.

She was a combination of a mean angel and a kind devil.

Her hair were closed behind her in a bun

She was wearing a beautiful black satin dress, that had a big slit at her right side, it was almost upto her upper thigh.

Her chest part was almost uncovered if it wasn't for the leaf like black cover up parts of the dress, hiding all the good places.

Her arms and neck area was covered with the beautiful net that had these little roses embroidered in them.

The net was covering even her fingers almost like a glove but connected to her dress.

Aiden walked ahead when Aly was just two steps away from ground. He held her hand and then kissed the back of it making her makeup blush completely useless as the real blush was more than enough.

She climbed down, and then he kissed her ear,
"My stunning Queen." He said and then turned to Blue.

"We're a good looking couple." Aly said giving Aiden a smirk who returned it.

"Indeed." He replied to her words.

'How dangerous,' Blue thought.
'To finally have something worth losing.' He finished his thoughts looking at both of them as they walked towards him, arms interlocked and looking like gods indeed.

Aiden and Aly both stood in front of Blue and Aly smiled when she saw Blue was still just staring at her.

She unlocked her arm from Aiden and walked upto Blue, she put a hand on his cheek, he got startled,
"Are you real?" He asked making her along with Aiden chuckle.