Chapter 87

Author's POV

"You sure you don't want the heat to cool down and just step right over it?" Aiden asked Blue as he stopped the car in front of Aly's studio.

Blue looked at Aiden and gave a nervous smile,
"I can't work this way, it's gonna keep killing me inside out." He whispered giving scared eyes to Aiden.

Aiden sighed, he held Blue's nape and pulled to make them come face to face, he then gently lowered his mouth to Blue's. Blue hummed and his eyes closed as Aiden kissed him softly.

Aiden then pulled away and kissed Blue on the nose,
"She'll be fine. But I can't stop you anyway. Go get our girl." Aiden said and Blue giggled seeing the sudden passionate look on Aiden's face.

He held Aiden's face and kissed Aiden's cheek from one side before pulling away, Blue was about to walk out of the door when Aiden held his hand,
"Don't stress yourself too much okay? And please have lunch on time. Also please don't go away without Andrew, love." Aiden said with concerned eyes and Blue couldn't feel guiltier.

"I will text you when I have lunch and I'll text you when am leaving okay?" Blue said and Aiden took a deep breath feeling better by those words.

He nodded and let Blue exit the car and watched with a smile as Blue walked inside Aly's studio.

Staring at Blue's back disappearing into the building, he picked up his phone and called someone,
"Did you find anything about that lady?" He asked and the answer came making him frown.

His eyes widened as he kept listening,
"I'll be right there." He said and drove straight to the office.

_________

"Hey Blue, it's been so long." Blue heard and looked up at Tessa, Aly's secretary.

Blue shyly smiled at her,
"Hey Tess. Um, where's Al?" He asked her gently and she giggled seeing his red face. He was embarrassed because it was the first time he has come alone to look for Aly and not with Aly herself.

"She's with some of her college friends at the dance practice room," Tessa said making Blue frown. She motioned towards the big direction board that told on which floor was which department.

"College friends?" He mumbled as he walked to the direction board, he read Dance Practice room over 3rd floor.

He walked to the lift and let it carry him to the third floor while he thought about the possible friends Aly could have from college.

Despite thinking hard, no one came into his mind besides, his eyes widening as he realised and just as he did, the door to the lift opened and he made a run to the dance room.

He rushed inside and his eyes widened as he saw the sight in front of him.

There they were, one sitting at a bench and one literally dancing with his own girlfriend.

Nick and Claire.

And of course, it was Nick who was dancing with Aly. His fists tightened a bit as he stared at Nick who picked up Aly by her waist and twirled her a bit.

His hands laid over the bare skin of her waist and Blue felt the way his jaw clenched as his teeth gritted in possessiveness. Aly was wearing a different outfit from what she was wearing when she left the house.