Chapter 2

Aly' POV

Mom and Dad used to say that when Aiden was in college he used to be a nerd.
Pfft, i still remember his 'Nerd' pictures, that mom used to show me, back when i lived with them.

Right. I used to live with them.
It seems like its been years instead of months.

In the morning too i felt the gloomy aura that surrounded them by the fact. And how well they tried so that I don't notice.

But who are they kidding i know very well how much it hurt them when i moved out and still does.

But unfortunately that still doesn't change the fact that i had to. That no matter what i just had to do that in order to protect them.

Constantly listening to people tell you how much of a burden you are, it tends to take a toll on you.

I know I wasn't a burden, that they loved me with all their heart. There was no way they could ever think that way. But i couldn't just sit back and let people make stupid assumptions about them.

It was only fair after everything they had done for me. They are my family and am supposed to protect them just like they do. Hence the big step i took.

Moving out.

Let's forget about it for now and focus on the beautiful sight in front of my eyes.

My dream college.

After doing bachelor's in fashion designing, here i am standing in front of my beautiful college.

On my first day for my Master's degree in Fashion Management.

Looking at my timetable in my phone, I started walking towards the building that will perhaps have my first class.

Climbing the stairs to the first floor. I was walking towards my class when something caught my attention, or should i say, someone?

Walking backwards two steps i peeked through the door towards the boy who caught my attention.
And oh boy, would anyone believe i said that i was caught in a haze?

Right in front of my eyes was the most beautiful guy i had ever seen. And yes, he was not just handsome or pretty, he was beautiful.

Ethereal even.

As if sensing my stare, he looked towards the door, and we made eye contact. His mouth opened slightly in shock seeing how I was just staring at him.

I just couldn't stop the gasp that left my mouth. His face was fucking perfect. His soft brownish golden hair that so perfectly laid on his forehead.

His big eyes with those brown orbs that looked over me oh so softly.

The tiny hint of blush that spread over his cheeks because of my stare was a sight i believe would be my favourite from today onwards.

The soft plump lips that curved into that of a shy smile had my heart skip a beat.
Yes i know very cheesy. But trust me that's exactly how it felt like.