Chapter 46: Masquerade Special (3)

Author's POV

Aly turned around just in time to see Milly along with seven other girls, standing there looking like a gang on a mission.

"Will you look at that? Ms. Anderson just doesn't learn now does she?" Aly said as she sat down on the bed, both her arms behind her supporting her upper body.

She looked too calm given the situation.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, the one who will be learning will be you today. You don't get the hint do you? People like you don't deserve people like Mr. Relish and Mr. Cullen. And from now on all of us will make sure of it." Milly sneered looking at Aly who just smirked at her words, but didn't give a single reply.

Milly got more pissed seeing the smirk.
"Girls." Milly said and one by one the girls went and stood around Aly in a circle.

Aly looked at all of them with a blank face,
"Seriously? Isn't this too old fashioned?" She asked Milly.

By the corner of the eye Aly saw the door to the washroom open and Claire's shocked face was visible. He was just about to take a step when Aly motioned him with her head not to enter. He frowned but compiled nonetheless.

They all had their backs towards Claire except Aly.

"Bitches like you don't deserve shit. All you know is how to seduce a rich man to get what you want." Milly hissed when one of the girl came towards Aly and was about to hold her by her hair, when Aly caught her wrist, twisted it and pushed her away. The girl fell down on the floor hard and held her arm in pain.

"Aww fragile thing." Aly teased the girl who looked like she was about to cry.

Claire who finally understood what was happening knew he wasn't going to stay where he is for long.

He knew Aly can take care of herself but he didn't want her to, he wanted to take care of her as he had promised Blue.

Milly got surprised at Aly's strength but she kept talking,
"Sluts like you don't deserve to come to such parties. Am sure it must be either Mr. Cullen or Mr. Relish who had gotten you an invitation." Milly said and Aly's face suddenly showed an emotion, she looked at Milly with slight vulnerability, and Milly couldn't be happier. She had gotten right where she wanted to be.

"See I told you, Fucking bitch." Milly said and just then two more of her friends came forward to attack Aly who stood up and dodged their slaps, and then tripped both of them to fall face first on the room floor, that was made of tiles.

Both their noses started bleeding almost instantly. One even had blood running from their mouth.

"Stop this Milly." Aly talked to Milly as she really didn't want to spoil her mood. She was really happy that Blue had come to the party along with her other friends. And right now Milly was just ruining things.

Milly was getting mad now, three of her friends were groaning in pain, but she didn't stop even then,
"Why can't you just get it huh? No one wants you!" Milly hit the arrow right at the spot. Aly squeezed her eyes shut to not let Milly's words get to her and fought the other two girls who came at her.

While Claire was just standing there watching Aly fight effortlessly like a queen but what was annoying to him was the fact that Aly wasn't saying a word to defend herself. She was just avoiding their hits and hitting them minimally, even though it wasn't minimal for them.

It reminded him of that day at college, that day too Aly wasn't speaking for herself just revolting only when Megan had insulted Blue.