Chapter 60

Blue entered the apartment keeping the bag of cookies he got for his girlfriend, it was almost evening.

He looked around and pouted when he saw no one, he figured they must be in the room since it's an off and they love to cuddle on off days.

He slowly moved upstairs and paused when he heard noises.

He peaked inside the slightly open door to come across a cute sight. There was his boyfriend lying on his back with a pillow held tightly to his chest. The pillow was even covering half of his face.

"Pleaseeeeeee, I just want cuddles." He looked slightly upwards towards where Aly was sitting over Aiden's stomach trying to push the pillow away from his face.

"No go away, you're a liar." Aiden held onto the pillow tightly not letting Aly cuddle him.

"But I just want to cuddle!" Aly whined showing her big eyes to him, one look at Aiden's face and Blue could already see his walls breaking.

"We need to have atleast one object barrier between us." Aiden said trying to sound stern but it sounded more like a whine.

"Whyyyy!"Aly asked him as she tried pulling the pillow away from Aiden.

"Because you keep biting me and I just wanna rest." This time Aiden was definitely whining while Aly giggled seeing his face.

"I won't I promise, I just wanna hug." Aly said as Aiden finally allowed her to put the pillow away and she stuffed her face in his neck nuzzling. Aiden felt her lips over his neck and actually flinched.

"I swear to god, if I find a single gnasher on me." Aiden said as he let his own arms wrap around her tightly.

He again flinched when he felt Aly's teeth on his neck, she wasn't biting him just teasing,
"Oh god am gonna actually cry." He whined faking a crying face making her giggle. He hugged her tightly making her yelp and then groan.

She pulled back to look at him with a straight face,
"Are you stupid?" She asked him and he frowned seeing her serious face suddenly.

"No, why?" He asked her back, his hands playing with her long brown hair.

"Because there's a U in stupid." Aly asked as she smirked seeing the smirk on his face.

"Then you're stupid too, because there's an I in it too, wait no_" Aiden was cut off when Aly started laughing while rolling off him.

"Very funny." Aiden said looking at Aly but then their heads snapped towards the door when they heard another chuckle.

And if only someone could see Aly and Aiden from Blue's point of view then they would have seen the little stars in their eyes finding him in front of them.

And only Aiden and Aly knew how the little butterflies went all berserk in their stomachs. Blue kept silent as he just admired them taking in his presence.

Both of them stood up and ran towards him. Aiden was quick to pick him up over his shoulder making him yelp while Aly just jumped like a little girl.

She saw Aiden drop Blue over the bed and then he laid down over Blue hugging him tightly, but of course they both groaned when Aly jumped over Blue from the other side hugging him too.

"You're late."

"Yes, I missed you so much."

"Me too, she keeps biting me and annoying me!"

"Liar! Baby he's lying, I just wanted cuddles."

"Oh my god now you're gonna make me the bad guy."

"Yes because you are the bad guy, we don't need you, go away shoo."