Chapter 32

Author's POV

Aiden walked around his cabin thinking hard over something. He was mad right now but being the calm person he is, he wasn't going to make any hurried decisions.

But his restlessness was killing him, so with a groan he reached the drawer of his office table and pulled out the pack of cigarettes.

Lighting one cigarette, he just stared at it. He knew he isn't supposed to do this but he can't help it. All his life, whenever he had came across a problem he had solved it in any way he could.

An hour ago he had gotten a text from an anonymous number, which no matter how much he tried, he just couldn't track it.

It had a single line message and a picture. A picture of a house. A picture of a house bombed. If it was any ordinary house Aiden wouldn't have gotten mad, but it wasn't just any house.

It was the sea house they all had went to for their first date.

"Stay away from Aron Ray."

That's all the message had said. All of Aiden's team was working their blood out trying to track the number and look at the site for any clues. But there was nothing, not a single clue. Every single thing in that house was destroyed to dust just like the house itself.

For the first time in his entire life Aiden was restless. Restless because he couldn't figure out anything. He knew for a fact that Mr. Ray or Aron could never pull off something so big, so it must be someone else, but then why ask Aiden to stay away from Aron? What connection does that person has?

He took the last puff and as he was blowing it the door opened, revealing his girlfriend and boyfriend talking.

(Aly's outfit)

Aiden smiled looking at both of then, already feeling like some of his restlessness disappeared

But soon his smile too disappeared seeing the glare on Aly's face. She wasn't actually glaring at him but the almost finished cigarette in his hand.

Then she looked up at him and smiled and Aiden felt all of the blood in his body run cold.

Blue who was surprised to see the cigarette in Aiden's hand was still standing besides Aly looking between both of them. He could sense the tension in the air. And he got absolutely petrified for his boyfriend when Aly smiled at him. It means she is going to do something exceptionally bizarre that will actually make you cry.