Chapter 59

Author's POV

"Come on how is this fair? Please think about it Al." Blue whined looking at the closed door of Aly's room. Both Aiden and Blue were about to enter her room when she literally slammed the door on their faces, too pissed.

"Well someone didn't think before slamming the brakes so hard, my neck almost fucking broke, so now why should I?" Aly's voice roared from inside the room making both Aiden and Blue shiver. Apparently she was still drunk and mad at the same time.

"Open the door, atleast let me see your neck. Does it hurt too much?" Aiden tried knocking on the door, frowning.

"Yes it does. And now why the fuck do you care? You were mad right? Go stay mad asshole. If I even see your face right now, I might actually snap your neck." Aly yelled from inside as she discarded all her clothes and walked inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Aiden and Blue heard the door to the bathroom shut and sighed. Blue looked at Aiden with a pout, a guilty one.

Aiden ruffled his hair,
"It's okay baby, you didn't realise. She's just drunk that's why she's like this. Her emotions are heightened when she's drunk. She'll be fine in the morning. Don't worry." Aiden said smiling at him and kissing him on the cheek.

Blue nodded and they both proceeded to move to Aiden's room. Though Aiden was still thinking, since he knows Aly never behaves like she did today without a proper reason.

Plus she was actually irritated at Blue, that he has actually never seen her before. It was surprising to him. He once again looked back at the closed door and sighed before walking behind Blue.

"Old man do you not have a key to the room?" Blue asked as they were now cuddled up on bed. But as expected none of them felt sleepy well they didn't have their small human cuddler with them so obviously this was expected.

"I do, but I am so sure she'll kill me if I enter in that room." Aiden said more like whining while his hand laid perfectly over Blue's ass and the other in his hair, carding his fingers there slowly.

"Can I go?" Blue asked slowly looking up at Aiden from his chest.

"You can try, just try not to piss her more." Aiden answered as he pulled out a key from the drawer of the bedside table.

"Okay." Blue said standing up with the key, he looked back at Aiden.

"You sure you don't want to come old man?" Blue asked again giggling seeing the distressed look on his boyfriend's face.

"No, I like my neck very much. Thank you." Aiden said making Blue laugh out and then nodded. He then walked towards Aly's room.

He put the key very gently not to make any noise. He then walked inside the room looking around. He frowned when he didn't see Aly on the bed. He walked inside the closet but she wasn't there as well.

Now he was a bit panicking. He thought about the washroom so he ran towards the door. It wasn't locked but it was still closed.

He knocked on the door but he didn't get any response. He pressed his ear to the door and his eyes widened hearing sobs coming from inside.

He didn't think twice before twisting the door knob and entering the bathroom.

Aly looked up from where she was lying inside the bathtub towards Blue who was frozen at his place. He slowly walked towards her and kneeled in front of her outside the tub and cupped her face. She nuzzled her face into his palm.

Blue wiped the tears that kept rolling down Aly's face,
"What happened Al? Won't you tell your red love?" Blue said softly rubbing his fingers over the swollen area below her eyes. He could feel she has been in the bathtub for a long time. But fortunately the water was warm.