Chapter 65

Author's POV

Blue groaned when he couldn't find the warmth around him. He moved his hands all over the bed but couldn't find the warmth he was looking for.

He groaned again and finally opened his eyes to look around for his girlfriend. He pouted when she was nowhere to be found.

Just as he sat back up, he heard the washroom door. He looked to the left and his mouth went ajar seeing her come out in her lingerie.

She looked at him and smiled seeing him awake, she walked closer to him and ran a hand in his hair, making him sigh in content

"How do you feel red love?" She asked him softly but couldn't help but gasp when he leaned forward and dropped a kiss over her stomach right above her belly button.

His arms hugged her waist as he kissed her all over her stomach taking in the sweet scent of her strawberry body wash. She giggled and he loved the sound of it.

Still hugging her, he looked up at her and smiled seeing her looking at him with loving eyes,
"Al?" He called her just before dropping another kiss and then opening his mouth to scrape his teeth over her skin gently not enough to hurt her.

Aly hummed at him as she tried to control her moans when he sucked over just below her breast,
"Can we do it again? I missed everything before because of that stupid blindfold and then I wasn't in the state to enjoy all of it. Can we do it again, please?" He asked her looking at her with puppy eyes.

Aly chuckled seeing them, she picked up her knees and straddled him on the bed sitting over his thighs and he was quick to hold her small curvy waist,
"Of course baby, I thought you might want time after yesterday. I know I went too much_" She started but was cut off when Blue kissed her immediately.

He pulled back to glare at her and she was quick to apologise,
"Okay I wasn't rough you loved it." She said and he gave her a firm nod.

"All of it, loved all of it." He said as he leaned and attached his slightly open lips to her collar bone and started sucking over it.

She squealed when suddenly she was made to lie on the bed on her back with Blue hovering over her, head in her neck, giving her beautiful pleasurable purple bruises all over her pale neck.

Aly felt his warm hands cupping her breast, palming over the soft material of her bra. She moaned when her nipples rubbed the fabric.

His hand then moving round towards her back, she immediately lifted her chest when she realised he wanted to take her bra off but what surprised her was how easily he did it without even putting a second of effort while not even looking.

She moaned when the heavy muscles of her chest were freed and they bounced over when Blue pulled the bra off. He was fascinated at the sight of them.

"So alluring." He husked looking at them and she moaned at the praise.