Chapter 18

Author's POV

A week had passed since Blue started working. Everything was going smoothly. But Blue was worried about Aly. She wasn't distant, but she was always hesitant around him.

Like she's holding back. It was really hurting him to think that he was the reason behind her not being open with him.

Aly as usual entered the history class looking around for Blue. She was determined to do something today.

She saw Blue sitting with his friends and as soon as they saw her their mouth went agape.

She looked different today. She had her hair in a high pony tail. Her elegant earrings trying to match the shine in her eyes.

Her outfit was a whole different story. It looked professional yet hot at the same time. The pale waist that was perfectly visible for everybody to gawk at.

This was a whole different Aly. And Blue was just left wondering what might be the occasion for this change.

Aly went and sat besides Blue

Aly went and sat besides Blue. All his friends were on his right and Aly on his left.
"Hey beautiful" Aly spoke and looked at Blue with a soft look.

"Hey Al." Blue gave back a radiant smile.
"You look gorgeous today my lady!" Nick exclaimed with a high pitched voice.

"Well thank you." Aly replied rolling her eyes. But what she saw next surprised her.
Blue clicked his tongue inside his cheek. She knew very well what that action meant. Jealously. But the person doing it was different this time.

She bit her bottom lip in excitement. What she didn't notice was that, the action was enough to catch Blue's attention to somewhere else. His eyes caught her red lips glistening with her lipstick.

He gulped when he remembered how she handled him the last time they made out. How her hands tangled themselves in his hair. How her nails scratched his_

"Blue?" He came out of his thoughts when he heard the voice of the girl behind his thoughts.
He looked at Aly,
"Yea?"

"I asked you, are you free today? Also you didn't comment on my clothes? Do i not look okay?" Aly asked.

Her lips were twitching to form a smirk but she held herself. She caught Blue staring at her lips. And she could guess what must be going on inside his head.

"What? No! I mean yes! You look so hot. N-no i mean p-pretty. Yes you look very pretty and different. And yea am free today why?" He cursed himself mentally for spewing nonsense.

And lets not even start at the fact that how conveniently Aly turns him into a stuttering mess.

"Well since you are free. I am gonna take you to my main office. You guys can join if you want." Aly said first looking at Blue then at the rest of them.