Chapter 5

(Trigger warning)

Author's POV

The second Aly sat in her last class, she definitely expected the announcement,

"Aly Ray first year Fashion Management to the principal's office".

What she didn't expect was a very heavily panting and breathing Blue stopping her just when she was about to enter the principal's office.

As soon as he regained his breath, he looked up at her with a worried face,
"Are you okay? Do you want me to go and tell them what I saw, because it was clearly not your fault, you were just trying to save yourself, it was self defence, right? We can call it that right? I mean he deserved it? What if they suspend you? No no no, it wasn't even your— "

"Blue" She said in a very calm tone and held his hands in hers, and rubbed her thumbs over his knuckles.

"Breathe" she said and he finally let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding.

When he heard the announcement, the first thing he did was run out of his class without thinking about anything, ignoring the calls of his teacher or his professor, the only person on his mind was Aly.

"Its gonna be okay, and am definitely not getting suspended, don't worry." Her calming voice filled his ears and he closed his eyes, telling himself its gonna be okay.

The touch of her lips on his knuckle made him open his eyes, followed by the blush that spread across his face.

"That's my Blue, the beautiful one, that gets all flustered by my small actions. Frowns don't suit your face okay?"
She said and giving him a last smile entered the principal's office.

He touched his cheeks that were hot at that moment and started walking back towards his class with a heavy heart but still a lot better than he was before.

_________

As soon as Aly entered the office, the first thing she inhaled was the very much familiar scent of the person who provides her infinite warmth without even asking.

Now she knew she had nothing to worry about.

And soon enough a tall manly guy in a handsome suit was standing in front of her, he started checking her, from head to toe without saying a word. He held her hands and carefully looked at them, breathing a sigh of relief when he saw not a single scratch.

He still had a blank expression, but only Aly could find the extreme concern floating in those grey eyes.

"You okay?" Aiden asked staring right into her eyes with a still blank expression but his eyes held the softness that was only directed to her.

"Better than ever." She replied with a small smile, which did more than calm his tightened heart.
"Good." He said with a slight curve of his lips.

But Aly saw exactly the fire behind his eyes, that were craving revenge.

It meant hell.

And only god can save the poor guy now.

They both sat infront of the principal and even before the principal could say anything,
"So am guessing you already saw the unpleasant footage of what happened, I don't think she needed to be here in the first place but now that she is, you would want to talk about how she did wrong and stuff, but let me tell you again, she did nothing wrong, so obviously she isn't getting punished for shit and he should thank god that I wasn't there at the moment. Also about his punishment, don't worry about that either, i will handle it. Also take care of your students Mr. Smith, you wouldn't want your students disappearing now would you? Good talk, Bye now." Aiden ended and stood up making Aly stand up too.