"The police are what happened. Anyway, I am off to bed." I started turning back around.

"Why did you not tell Taylor the truth?" Scott asks.

I turn back, "Because she was already stressed about everything and at odds with Andrea over what happened last time. I don't feel like I should be making it worse. Besides, I don't feel like stressing her out more today. Anyway, my medication is kicking in and I am tired so I'm going to bed. Good night Scott." I say getting in the elevator with Steve.

Once inside I press the button on the floor of my apartment and get out. I walk into my empty apartment and crash on the couch.

"Steve, tomorrow make sure I buy a bed for this apartment. This couch sucks." I started drifting off to sleep.

Steve just chuckles and walks out of the apartment locking it after setting my stuff down on the counter.

--------

I wake up the next morning to the sun staring directly in my face. I get up out of bed and quickly grab my phone to text Taylor and then remember that it is broken and sigh.

Despite this set back I grab my key the best I can, and head up to her apartment. Once there I ring the bell, and Andrea answers.

"Oh it's you." She says.

"Yes, it's me." I say trying to step into the apartment. However, she blocks my path.

"Sorry, you are not allowed in here." She retorts slamming the door in my face.

I simply ring the doorbell again. "Go away solicitor" She screams on the other side.

I keep doing this until Taylor opens the door, probably about to tell the solicitor to scram. When she opens up to see me there she does a double take and turns around. "Mom, it's John."

"Oh my bad," Andrea says walking away.

I just raise my eyebrow and sigh. After a minute I look at Taylor. "Good morning, beautiful."

She opens the door more and lets me in. I walk in and see everyone at the bar. I silently wave to which everyone gasps.

"Oh my gosh, What happened?" Selena asks, getting up and heading over.

"I just shrug, They are just sprained. It'll get better." I say forcing a fake smile on my face. "Anyway, where is Emmy?"

"Asleep in her room she had a hard time falling asleep due to her disappointment yesterday." Andrea states.

I ignore the snide comment and head upstairs to get my baby. Taylor remains downstairs trying to figure out what happened.

Once upstairs, I walk into Emmy's room.

I bend down and rub my finger against her face causing her to wake up.

"Dada?" she asks.

"Right here baby." I responded.

She sits up and tries to climb out of bed. I instinctively pick her up and wince due to my wrists. Emmy just cuddles into my chest as I rearrange her to relieve some of the strain on my wrists. Once she is in my arms I go and sit down in the rocking chair with her in my arms. I rock back and forth until I feel my shoulder getting wet.

"Emmy what's wrong baby?" I ask concerned.

"Dada, no go!" she starts screaming and crying.

I rub her back and kiss her head. "I'm not going anywhere, Emmy. I am right here." I say rubbing her back. At that moment Andrea walks in.