Chapter 57: Wan Fa

Começar do início

  Ning Yin finished rubbing his left leg and then switched to his right leg. He even held Yu Lingxi's snow-slender ankle with interest and weighed it, as if he was surprised that he could easily wrap it around with one hand.

  Seeing that his eyes were becoming more and more interested and dark, and his knuckles were gradually moving up, Yu Lingxi felt a little itchy. She hurriedly shrank her feet and put down her skirt and said, "That's it." Ning Yin looked at the empty palms and rubbed the remaining warmth with his fingertips

  . Soft touch, tutted dissatisfied.

  Yu Lingxi pretended not to notice his mood, moved her hands and feet slightly, and snorted: "If you get me out at this time, everyone in the Yu family will be crazy anxious." "No hurry." Ning Yin put

  his

  hand Putting it on his lap, he said casually, "I have ordered someone to leave a letter to Your Majesty, I have informed you. "

  What a "knowledge".

  Yu Lingxi opened her eyes slightly, took a deep breath, and finally sighed helplessly.

  She could already predict what her father and brother would do after seeing Ning Yin's letter of cutting it off first and telling it later. Why are the complicated emotions rising up?

  Yu Lingxi knows that Ning Yin must have arranged everything for her and can protect her. But, where is her father and brother?

  She doesn't know how much of Ning Yin's plan will take her into consideration His father, brother, and family, rashly escaping could not change the situation of the Yu family.

  But...

  Yu Lingxi looked at Ning Yin, who was leisurely making tea, and gradually softened her eyes: But everything in front of her was too beautiful, so beautiful that it made people greedy. .

  After thinking for a moment, she smiled lightly and said: "Ning Yin, let me write a family letter to my father and brother. "

  At least let her family know that she is safe now.

  She said that she followed Ning Yin willingly.

  In this way, her father and brother will not complain about Ning Yin, and can rest assured to continue the secret plans of the two families.

  ...

  The Yu Mansion is indeed It was about to turn upside down.

  After hearing Qing Xiao's hurried report that the second lady had been missing for an hour, Yu Yuan rode back home without saying a word.

  As soon as he arrived in front of the house, he saw a salesman carrying a load bumping into him and stuffing him quietly. Give him a secret note.

  Yu Yuan did not dare to open the note until he returned to his house. The more he looked at it, the more he frowned.

  On the night when he revealed his identity as the seventh prince, he once said to this calm and unpredictable young man: "... At this point, it is no longer important whether I really supported His Highness or whether I took His Highness in by mistake. All I want is to protect myself. If Your Highness can promise to protect the Yu family, I will give you everything except my family. At that time

  , His Highness the Seventh Prince, who was standing with his hands behind his back, looked at him and only asked: "What if what I want happens to be one of your family members?" "

  Yu Yuan was shocked. He thought of his beautiful and carefree little daughter.

  He originally thought that the seventh prince would give up this thought because of the marriage granted by the emperor, but he never thought that he would kill her first and then tell her the story directly. He took away Suisui.