Chapter 54 Posture

Start from the beginning

  He did not speak, but looked sideways at Xue Youxiang, not only because of the good relationship between the two families, but also because the old man had the ability to decide the matter with one word.

  Xue Youxiang rubbed the handle of the red sandalwood staff and never said a word.

  "It seems that the state affairs have been settled. The family affairs of the two beloved princes must also be settled."

  The emperor laughed, stood up and said, "I heard that the right prime minister's direct grandson Qian Qian is as jade as a jade, and Yu Qing's youngest daughter is a talented woman and a beautiful woman. I am interested in bringing the two families together, but what do you think?"

  Yu Yuan understood this after hearing this.

  The Yu family has been responsible for generations, and the only thing that the emperor has been so afraid of recently is the existence of the seventh prince.

  The emperor knew that the Yu family had private dealings with the seventh prince, so he used this as a warning and suppression.

  On the palace city, thick clouds covered the sun, casting a floating shadow.

  ...

  The Yu family has an upright and harmonious family tradition. Although Yu Huanchen is married and has established a family, he still brings his wife to the main house for meals every day.

  At Chen time, Yu Lingxi looked at the empty seats and asked, "Where is Dad?"

  Yu Huanchen had just changed into his regular clothes and tied his wristbands while saying, "After the morning court, the emperor left his father and Xue Youxiang

  behind ... , there should be important matters to discuss."

  "At the same time?"

  "At the same time."

  Hearing this, Yu Lingxi was thoughtful.

  At present, the border is stable and there is no famine or war. What major event can happen that would require the emperor to summon the two important civil and military ministers at the same time?

  It is said that the emperor's heart is unpredictable. Yu Huanchen was also thinking about this matter. He frowned and took a few mouthfuls of rice, then put on his official robe and went out. He didn't even bother to taste the red bean cake that Su Wan made for him.

  Looking at the untouched cakes on the table, Su Wan's eyes flashed with disappointment.

  Yu Lingxi knew that her sister-in-law had just gotten married and needed company the most, so she leaned over and said, "The bean cakes made by my sister-in-law are very sweet. Can you teach me how to do it?" Su Wan also laughed and said gently: "Okay.

  "

  Red bean cake uses simple ingredients, but it just requires a little more ingenuity.

  Wrap the red bean filling cooked in sugar water into a soft and delicious white glutinous rice skin, then use a mold to press it into a peach blossom shape, then garnish the flower stamens with crushed salted egg yolk, and a pink and delicate peach blossom red bean cake is ready.

  Served with osmanthus honey, Yu Lingxi tasted one. It was a bit sweet, but full of fragrance.

  Su Wan wiped the flour on her hands with a handkerchief, and smiled softly: "They say 'wash hands and make soup'. I suddenly learn cooking skills every year, but I have a sweetheart?" Yu Lingxi had never dared to flutter in her life