Chapter 53: Encounter

Start from the beginning

  The parted lips are like waking up from a beautiful dream, with a lingering aftertaste.

  It turns out that this is the "happier" thing.

  Yu Lingxi weakly clung to his shoulders, panting like a drowning person who had just been fished out.

  Ning Yin was calm and composed, but her lips were a little brighter, and she said with a hoarse smile: "Young lady, you should practice your breath."

  Yu Lingxi tightened her grip on his clothes, as if to punish her, and gasped briefly He said, "Okay, I'll find someone to practice with tomorrow."

  The arms loosely wrapped around her waist tightened, and Ning Yin gently pinched her chin and asked her to raise her head.

  "What are you muttering about?"

  He looked at Yu Ling Xi's crimson and pretty face and narrowed his eyes dangerously,

  "Young lady is so picky, others may not be as dedicated as I am."

  Yu Lingxi was helplessly annoyed with him, even though he was the picky one, she even slapped others down.

  She would have liked to find more people to practice with, but it was a pity that she had to hang on the same tree for the rest of her life.

  Outside the window, sky lanterns floated one by one in the black and blue night. When the wind blew, they dispersed the warm orange light, and it was difficult to tell which one was their "peaceful year after year."

  Yu Lingxi's thoughts also swayed along with the sky lantern, rising to the vast sky.

  She thought her sister-in-law might be right.

  "Do you know what our name is?"

  Ning Yin stared into her eyes, with a pale crimson lip line, and said in a low voice, "Gou-he."

  Yu Lingxi was stunned for a moment and then picked out the highlights as if they were dyed with ink lines. She raised her eyelashes and retorted in a low voice: "There is only Gou, there is no 'he'."

  This time it was Ning Yin who was stunned.

  After a moment, he laughed very softly, his chest vibrating slightly with laughter, and he felt so sweet and soft at her mouth.

  He was so rare that he wished he could hide her, hide her in the deepest and deepest place, and let these beautiful eyes shine only for him.

  "It was my negligence."

  Ning Yin raised her fingers and stroked the broken hair on Yu Lingxi's temples, and said in a low and hoarse voice with pleasure, "Next time you are looking for a good time and beautiful scenery, find a comfortable and spacious bed, and I will make your wish come true."

  The wind made the window sash creak, and Yu Lingxi came back to his senses, pushed his hard chest, and said: "Get up, it's time to go down."

  If his brother sensed something was wrong, he would interrogate him again.

  Ning Yin glanced at the stairs calmly, looked at the empty ground, and said, "Okay."

  He relaxed his arms obediently, not knowing what little thoughts he was brewing, and he was very obedient.

  Yu Lingxi rubbed her slightly numb lips, not daring to let Ning Yin see her useless look with flushed cheeks, and headed for the exit with her head lowered.

  Then she paused and saw a piece of jade that fell on the stairs.

  Before Ning Yin's footsteps approached, Yu Lingxi pursed her lips and quickly stepped on the jade sole.